BY SARGENTO #85 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Jade B.
Euclid, OH
Foodie Expert
While we do enjoy this snack in our family, I would like the pretzels to be a little thicker and less salty, maybe an extra pretzel to go with all the cheese spread. Overall, a fun easy snack.
Kendalind D.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
Pretty good. Great easy snack for someone on the go or an after school treat. Cheesse can be really spicy.
Unyque C.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic...these little pretzel sticks and cheese. I loved them as a kid and now my children likes them!
Rhonda R.
Tasty little snack ..these things have been around forever...my grandson loves them!!!they are inexpensive and a nice hold over between breakfast in lunch!!
aya a.
Foodie Expert
This product is very good and I have tried it several times and I was impressed if I recommend it👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💟💞💝💘💝💞💟
Arely G.
San Juan de los lagos
I have a lot without eating them but they are addictive they make you want more g they are very good
Chantele N.
These are so nice on the go and at lunch for a snack with your friends. They have taste and l love it more because l love the cheese part.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.