BY SARGENTO #76 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Jade B.
Jade B.
Euclid, OH
Foodie Expert
While we do enjoy this snack in our family, I would like the pretzels to be a little thicker and less salty, maybe an extra pretzel to go with all the cheese spread. Overall, a fun easy snack.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic...these little pretzel sticks and cheese. I loved them as a kid and now my children likes them!
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Tasty little snack ..these things have been around forever...my grandson loves them!!!they are inexpensive and a nice hold over between breakfast in lunch!!
Kendalind D.
Kendalind D.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
Pretty good. Great easy snack for someone on the go or an after school treat. Cheesse can be really spicy.
aya a.
aya a.
Foodie Expert
This product is very good and I have tried it several times and I was impressed if I recommend it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Arely G.
Arely G.
San Juan de los lagos
I have a lot without eating them but they are addictive they make you want more g they are very good
Chantele N.
Chantele N.
These are so nice on the go and at lunch for a snack with your friends. They have taste and l love it more because l love the cheese part.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.