BY SARGENTO

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Unyque C.
Such a classic...these little pretzel sticks and cheese. I loved them as a kid and now my children likes them!
Rakai B.
Love this as a kid. Quick and easy snacks. I would take in my lunch box. I think the cheese could be better.
Katie M.
Williamsburg, KY
My husband loves these for work. I also think they are a perfect snack. They are quick and easy! Delicious!!
Nellie E.
Hagerstown
My kids love these a great tasting healthy snack to be honest I eat these too and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda W.
worcester
sargento dollars best snack to put in your kids lunch boxes. it is amazing and I grew up with these amazing
Miranda T.
Midland, TX
I buy these for my kids for after school snacks they love them and always request them,on my shopping list
Kendalind D.
Detroit , MI
Pretty good. Great easy snack for someone on the go or an after school treat. Cheesse can be really spicy.
Lea C.
Circleville, OH
Great snack or something for on-the-go! My daughter loves to snack on them during the day. Very affordable.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
My daughter takes this snack to lunch daily. Reasonably priced and good portion. Better than potato chips
Dominick👽 N.
Port Huron
Very yummy and delicious and not too unhealthy
Very nice packaging for kids or for anyone on the go!!!!
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.