BY SARGENTO #71 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Becky V.
Becky V.
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for children. Even I sometimes get one of these at night. It's a guilty pleasure lol
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
worcester
Foodie Expert
sargento dollars best snack to put in your kids lunch boxes. it is amazing and I grew up with these amazing
Nellie E.
Nellie E.
Hagerstown
My kids love these a great tasting healthy snack to be honest I eat these too and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
member-2c479
member-2c479
Fun little snack that makes me nostalgic for elementary school. Obviously not the best cheese, but good enough and so fun.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
Perfect for lunches. I love the cheese dip. It's the perfect ratio of cheese and pretzel!
Johane C.
Johane C.
My fav snack to snack on while I'm on a go go go and can I say that my daughter loves this place!!!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Williamsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these for work. I also think they are a perfect snack. They are quick and easy! Delicious!!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Charlotte, NC
This is something that the whole family will love! Great for school lunches and a quick snack
Shayna M.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
I want to write these are unhealthy...but I can't. They are so good that its worth it. This is my kryptonite. Easy cheese and pretzels? YA!
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
I remember these as a kid! They're so yummy, perfect snack for school, or work. Just enough to tie you over :)
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.