BY SARGENTO #85 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Amanda W.
worcester
Foodie Expert
sargento dollars best snack to put in your kids lunch boxes. it is amazing and I grew up with these amazing
Miranda T.
Midland, TX
I buy these for my kids for after school snacks they love them and always request them,on my shopping list
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Foodie Expert
My daughter takes this snack to lunch daily. Reasonably priced and good portion. Better than potato chips
Dominick­čĹŻ N.
Port Huron
Foodie Expert
Very yummy and delicious and not too unhealthy
Very nice packaging for kids or for anyone on the go!!!!
Johane C.
Foodie Expert
My fav snack to snack on while I'm on a go go go and can I say that my daughter loves this place!!!!
Becky V.
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for children. Even I sometimes get one of these at night. It's a guilty pleasure lol
Dawn W.
Charlotte, NC
This is something that the whole family will love! Great for school lunches and a quick snack
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
Perfect for lunches. I love the cheese dip. It's the perfect ratio of cheese and pretzel!
Kristie K.
I remember these as a kid! They're so yummy, perfect snack for school, or work. Just enough to tie you over :)
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
I want to write these are unhealthy...but I can't. They are so good that its worth it. This is my kryptonite. Easy cheese and pretzels? YA!
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.