BY SARGENTO #76 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
mandie M.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
These are great for kids lunches or an easy on the go snack. Can be found at most stores good value for the price
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Foodie Expert
Love these dippers for one the go or to watch sports games. Easy snack to munch on. Love the prezels and cheese
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
My daughter takess these for.snack at school. Little mess and the perfect little snack that isn't crazy sugary
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Foodie Expert
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy itĀ
Rakai B.
Rakai B.
Love this as a kid. Quick and easy snacks. I would take in my lunch box. I think the cheese could be better.
Lea C.
Lea C.
Circleville, OH
Great snack or something for on-the-go! My daughter loves to snack on them during the day. Very affordable.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
These snacks are perfect for the kids. They are easy to throw in their backpacks for school or to bring to the park.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Midland, TX
I buy these for my kids for after school snacks they love them and always request them,on my shopping list
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Foodie Expert
My daughter takes this snack to lunch daily. Reasonably priced and good portion. Better than potato chips
DominickšŸ‘½ N.
DominickšŸ‘½ N.
Port Huron
Foodie Expert
Very yummy and delicious and not too unhealthy
Very nice packaging for kids or for anyone on the go!!!!
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.