BY SARGENTO #74 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack.

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy ...1 Answers
Ashanti A.
I use to love eating these as a kid and I still do sometimes. It is always delicious. One Of the best I've ever tasted
Monica M.
I buy these for my kids to throw inn their lunch boxes or for an after school snack. I even like to eat them sometimes
Influenster M.
My kids could eat these anytime of day they help out so much for school for snacks they taste good and are convenient
Amy P.
Eau Claire, WI
These snacks are perfect for the kids. They are easy to throw in their backpacks for school or to bring to the park.
Angel T.
The best chesse ever! Perfect snack and a good price. I expected one flavor but this was better than I expected!!
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
These are great for kids lunches or an easy on the go snack. Can be found at most stores good value for the price
Jen S.
I always take these when I want a light snack for myself or even a good snack for kids on the go. Can't go wrong!
Kristie K.
I remember these as a kid! They're so yummy, perfect snack for school, or work. Just enough to tie you over :)
Tammy V.
Love these dippers for one the go or to watch sports games. Easy snack to munch on. Love the prezels and cheese
Brittany B.
My daughter takess these for.snack at school. Little mess and the perfect little snack that isn't crazy sugary
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.