BY SARGENTO #76 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
Perfect for an on-the-go snack for little ones, or for yourself. Kids love dipping anything into cheese. Great taste too!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Literally my favorite snack is the stick and cheese. Perfect for dipping when you need a quick snack. Crunchy and cheesy.
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Foodie Expert
I use to love eating these as a kid and I still do sometimes. It is always delicious. One Of the best I've ever tasted
Mica D.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
My kids love to have these as a snack. We buy them often. I just wish there were more packages or they were sold in a bulk pack.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my kids to throw inn their lunch boxes or for an after school snack. I even like to eat them sometimes
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
My kids could eat these anytime of day they help out so much for school for snacks they taste good and are convenient
Danika K.
Danika K.
Dippers is a fun and easy snack. Great for young kids. Is not messy and is easy to open the package. Must have for young kids.
selena d.
selena d.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
I buy these 24/7 at cvs for my little brothers when they come to my house great recommend buying when having children around
Jen S.
Jen S.
I always take these when I want a light snack for myself or even a good snack for kids on the go. Can't go wrong!
Angel T.
Angel T.
The best chesse ever! Perfect snack and a good price. I expected one flavor but this was better than I expected!!
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.