BY SARGENTO

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
Danika K.
Dippers is a fun and easy snack. Great for young kids. Is not messy and is easy to open the package. Must have for young kids.
Carolyn D.
Pittsburgh
You get what you pay for. We buy them often for snacks on the go. They work great for that purpose for kids of almost all ages.
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
I truly am a child at heart when it comes to these. I love these lil' snacks. They are pretty low calorie which is major plus!
Hollie L.
Haverhill
Great for a snack. Added in a lunch bag. Kids love them. Dipping is so fun. Yummy for everyone. Try them you will like them.
selena d.
Lima, OH
I buy these 24/7 at cvs for my little brothers when they come to my house great recommend buying when having children around
Brandi B.
My children beg for these. They love having them for snacks and launch. I enjoy the thoughts of them having a healthy snack.
member-2c479
Fun little snack that makes me nostalgic for elementary school. Obviously not the best cheese, but good enough and so fun.
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
Perfect for an on-the-go snack for little ones, or for yourself. Kids love dipping anything into cheese. Great taste too!
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Literally my favorite snack is the stick and cheese. Perfect for dipping when you need a quick snack. Crunchy and cheesy.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.