BY SARGENTO #85 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
I truly am a child at heart when it comes to these. I love these lil' snacks. They are pretty low calorie which is major plus!
Brandi B.
My children beg for these. They love having them for snacks and launch. I enjoy the thoughts of them having a healthy snack.
selena d.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
I buy these 24/7 at cvs for my little brothers when they come to my house great recommend buying when having children around
Hollie L.
Haverhill
Foodie Expert
Great for a snack. Added in a lunch bag. Kids love them. Dipping is so fun. Yummy for everyone. Try them you will like them.
member-2c479
Fun little snack that makes me nostalgic for elementary school. Obviously not the best cheese, but good enough and so fun.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Literally my favorite snack is the stick and cheese. Perfect for dipping when you need a quick snack. Crunchy and cheesy.
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
Perfect for an on-the-go snack for little ones, or for yourself. Kids love dipping anything into cheese. Great taste too!
Monica M.
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my kids to throw inn their lunch boxes or for an after school snack. I even like to eat them sometimes
Ashanti A.
Foodie Expert
I use to love eating these as a kid and I still do sometimes. It is always delicious. One Of the best I've ever tasted
Influenster M.
My kids could eat these anytime of day they help out so much for school for snacks they taste good and are convenient
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.