BY SARGENTO #85 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Portsmouth, OH
My little girl loves these and they are a great snack to carry around and it fits nice on purse!! I love these for little snacks to always have on hand!
Mariah R.
These have always been a favorite as a kid until now. I can usually find these for a dollar at my local dollar tree and they're easy to pack in a lunch.
April D.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
My kiddos love these ! It's a great way on the go snack. Or even an easy lunch box filler ! They also enjoy the cracker ones those are great as well
Brandi M.
These are a pretty good snack and they aren't super expensive which is even better! They have the taste that reminds me of spray cheese from a can.
Danielle V.
These are a super easy snack for my kiddos both at school and after school. Maybe doesn't have the best nutritional value but it's easy and fast.
Carmen H.
These travelsize dippers are very good. They are great for snacks for hungry kids. This is so great! I love these travel size kids snacks.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Foodie Expert
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
My kids love to have these as a snack. We buy them often. I just wish there were more packages or they were sold in a bulk pack.
Danika K.
Dippers is a fun and easy snack. Great for young kids. Is not messy and is easy to open the package. Must have for young kids.
Carolyn D.
Pittsburgh
You get what you pay for. We buy them often for snacks on the go. They work great for that purpose for kids of almost all ages.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.