BY SARGENTO

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
When I bought these I was hoping for nostalgia and I deffinantly got it good cheese flavor awsome crunch they are on hand for the kiddos ***and mommy 💕💕👍👍👍
Haley W.
I love these, but I always end up eating all of them when ever I buy them from dollar trees cause they are only sold in like a 6 pack and they are so good.
Mariah R.
These have always been a favorite as a kid until now. I can usually find these for a dollar at my local dollar tree and they're easy to pack in a lunch.
Stephanie B.
Portsmouth, OH
My little girl loves these and they are a great snack to carry around and it fits nice on purse!! I love these for little snacks to always have on hand!
April D.
Thornton, CO
My kiddos love these ! It's a great way on the go snack. Or even an easy lunch box filler ! They also enjoy the cracker ones those are great as well
Brandi M.
These are a pretty good snack and they aren't super expensive which is even better! They have the taste that reminds me of spray cheese from a can.
Danielle V.
These are a super easy snack for my kiddos both at school and after school. Maybe doesn't have the best nutritional value but it's easy and fast.
Carmen H.
These travelsize dippers are very good. They are great for snacks for hungry kids. This is so great! I love these travel size kids snacks.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
I want to write these are unhealthy...but I can't. They are so good that its worth it. This is my kryptonite. Easy cheese and pretzels? YA!
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
My kids love to have these as a snack. We buy them often. I just wish there were more packages or they were sold in a bulk pack.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.