BY SARGENTO #76 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
These are so easy and convenient for my kids to snack on! On the go, at home, or at school, my kids love these! The taste is great and the price is great! It's so affordable! Would recommend
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Great snack for kids (and adults) but also realisticly it's not filling for either. I don't think you could pack this for school and feel satisfied that your kid isn't hungry still
Bria A.
Bria A.
michigan
these are great when youre just on the go or for midnight snacks. i definitely recommend. i got them at a walmart near me! it wasnt disappointed like i thought it would be
gabrielle c.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Always have these on had for the kids it's a great snack to keep when the kiddos get hungry its fun for them too the get the awesome combination of chess and crackers
Angela M.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Foodie Expert
These are such a yummy quick on the go snack. My kids and I really enjoy these. They are good for you too. Not something full of sugar to make u feel sugar crash later.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Mobile
Easy snack with no refrigeration required! I like to keep these in my purse for easy access after school snacks too! Dollar Tree even sells them, so don't miss out!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Dansville, ny
My kids and husband (big kid) love the sticks and cheese. I doubt they are great for you and I don't recall hearing they are. Alot of times I buy other things because it says whole grain or real 2%milk.
Cassiday W.
Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
When I bought these I was hoping for nostalgia and I deffinantly got it good cheese flavor awsome crunch they are on hand for the kiddos ***and mommy 💕💕👍👍👍
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Portsmouth, OH
My little girl loves these and they are a great snack to carry around and it fits nice on purse!! I love these for little snacks to always have on hand!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Norton, WV
This is a great snack item for my children. They love the cheese. They also like being able to dip the pretzels. These travel easily so are a great on the go often.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.