BY SARGENTO

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Great snack for kids (and adults) but also realisticly it's not filling for either. I don't think you could pack this for school and feel satisfied that your kid isn't hungry still
member-646e6d042
The Sargento pretzel and cheese dip net package taste alright. The reason I say this is because the cheese taste a little funny. These retail for $2 per pack. I would not recommend this because the cheese if the cheese taste it a little better I would recommend it.
Bria A.
Clinton Twp, MI
these are great when youre just on the go or for midnight snacks. i definitely recommend. i got them at a walmart near me! it wasnt disappointed like i thought it would be
Angela M.
Cape Canaveral, FL
These are such a yummy quick on the go snack. My kids and I really enjoy these. They are good for you too. Not something full of sugar to make u feel sugar crash later.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Always have these on had for the kids it's a great snack to keep when the kiddos get hungry its fun for them too the get the awesome combination of chess and crackers
Jessica A.
Mobile
Easy snack with no refrigeration required! I like to keep these in my purse for easy access after school snacks too! Dollar Tree even sells them, so don't miss out!
Megan M.
Dansville, ny
My kids and husband (big kid) love the sticks and cheese. I doubt they are great for you and I don't recall hearing they are. Alot of times I buy other things because it says whole grain or real 2%milk.
Morgan G.
Norton, WV
This is a great snack item for my children. They love the cheese. They also like being able to dip the pretzels. These travel easily so are a great on the go often.
Jade B.
Euclid, OH
While we do enjoy this snack in our family, I would like the pretzels to be a little thicker and less salty, maybe an extra pretzel to go with all the cheese spread. Overall, a fun easy snack.
Rhonda R.
Tasty little snack ..these things have been around forever...my grandson loves them!!!they are inexpensive and a nice hold over between breakfast in lunch!!
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.