BY SARGENTO #85 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Tracy D.
I typically purchase these for a snack for my kids. They are great to take along to games. They are great comparable to other products. I buy them at our local grocery store and they are affordable.
Krystal S.
Foodie Expert
Kids love these for snacks or in their lunches. Easy to get open and eat. I also get these for stocking stuffers lol. A nice surprise. You can get these just about anywhere. Great for on the go parents
Nicole L.
Foodie Expert
My daughter likes these. They are kind of a pain to open. I'm sure there isn't much nutritional value but pretzels are better than most chips. I will continue to buy them for her for snacks on the go.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
Foodie Expert
These dippers are a quick snack fix for my children. They're not horrible for them, health-wise, and the flavor is good. We bought them originally because they were on sale at our local grocery store and now we are repeats customers!
raymes g.
My kids love these. I can't buy enough they can eat these all day. They are the perfect snack for kids. And really if you think about it its much healthier that the sugar down snacks out there.
Andrea L.
Oak harbor, WA
These are delicious, the cheese doesn't have the pure salt taste as other brands do,it's the right amount of creaminess and salt along with the stick that's used to be dipped in the cheese.
Madison S.
Jackson
These are such a good on the go snack to hold someone over until the next meal. However, make sure you have a drink if you're going to eat them because they will make you thirsty. Definitely recommend for quick snacks.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
These are so easy and convenient for my kids to snack on! On the go, at home, or at school, my kids love these! The taste is great and the price is great! It's so affordable! Would recommend
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. They are only 1 dollar for a pack of about 6. The cheese is the best part. I like the idea. Its a snack on the go. Very easy to eat. I love these. Its bread stick and cheese.
Cristina A.
These are a good little snack. Good to have in the car for those long trips when the kids start saying they're hungry but you know they're really not. Just hand them one of these and your good to go.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.