BY SARGENTO #76 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Foodie Expert
My daughter likes these. They are kind of a pain to open. I'm sure there isn't much nutritional value but pretzels are better than most chips. I will continue to buy them for her for snacks on the go.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
These are a good little snack. Good to have in the car for those long trips when the kids start saying they're hungry but you know they're really not. Just hand them one of these and your good to go.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
Foodie Expert
These dippers are a quick snack fix for my children. They're not horrible for them, health-wise, and the flavor is good. We bought them originally because they were on sale at our local grocery store and now we are repeats customers!
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
These are so freaking amazing i loved them as a kid and i still eat them now i literally have a whole stack of them because i love them so much and they're me go to snack everyone loves these i think
member-646e6d042
member-646e6d042
Foodie Expert
The Sargento pretzel and cheese dip net package taste alright. The reason I say this is because the cheese taste a little funny. These retail for $2 per pack. I would not recommend this because the cheese if the cheese taste it a little better I would recommend it.
raymes g.
raymes g.
My kids love these. I can't buy enough they can eat these all day. They are the perfect snack for kids. And really if you think about it its much healthier that the sugar down snacks out there.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Oak harbor, WA
These are delicious, the cheese doesn't have the pure salt taste as other brands do,it's the right amount of creaminess and salt along with the stick that's used to be dipped in the cheese.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Jackson
These are such a good on the go snack to hold someone over until the next meal. However, make sure you have a drink if you're going to eat them because they will make you thirsty. Definitely recommend for quick snacks.
Stacy s.
Stacy s.
Foodie Expert
These dippers make for a great snack for my daughter. After her pretzels are gone and she's done dipping, I always catch her licking the cheese all gone. The price is always reasonable. I even enjoy these as a snack.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. They are only 1 dollar for a pack of about 6. The cheese is the best part. I like the idea. Its a snack on the go. Very easy to eat. I love these. Its bread stick and cheese.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.