BY SARGENTO #85 in Crackers

J.R. Dippers® Cheese Dip and Pretzels.
70 calories per serving.
Made with real Sargento® cheese.
5 pack. see more...

• These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack ...1 Answers
Valeria G.
Foodie Expert
These are so freaking amazing i loved them as a kid and i still eat them now i literally have a whole stack of them because i love them so much and they're me go to snack everyone loves these i think
Brianna N.
Waukesha
My family enjoys these alot. It's the perfect snack to just grab and toss in the family diaper bag or in the bin when we are going on long car rides. It's not messy for them to eat and they always enjoy these being a snack option for them to choose from. They are not expensive at all most places you can buy them for like $1
Montrese M.
Foodie Expert
My kids love interactive snacking as I like to call it
Lol. I've bought these from Walmart lots of times. I put it inside of their lunch boxes, and their snack bags. They even enjoy them home on the weekends. They're super easy and convenient, as well as they create minimal mess. The kids love to snack on them all the time.
haven w.
Savannah
Foodie Expert
Only because these are Sargento do these get a pass around my house for snack food. Snacks have to be nutritious but also fun. These will do for travel or if you are running out of time and the bus is coming and you have them on hand. Good flavor and even adults like them on game day.
Ashli C.
Clarksville
Foodie Expert
I love these and so do my kids. I put one in their lunch boxes everyday and they never come back home. They are delicious and healthy as well. I will always keep this brand in my household and recommend other household with children to buy this product. They will not be disappointed
Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
Foodie Expert
My brothers love these! They're a cute little snack when we're on the go. The ingredients in the cheese are amazing and the flavor is great. They were pretty delicious. Also, they're not just to be on the go it's a fun little treat to give your kid when he's off to school.
Samantha S.
These are one of my kids favorite snacks. They are good for on the go or lunches. The kids think they are delicious! We will definitely keep buying them. The price is great and I would definitely reccomend them for mom's with young kids who need a convenient snack.
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
My son loooves these! Its our favorite "on the go" snack! It's not messy and easy for him to use on his own. And the balance between cheese and pretzels is perfect therefore it is less of amess! We are definitely repeat consumers of this product!
Talia R.
The perfect after school snack for my son. I do wish that they made a bigger size but it's ok. The price point is great and I'm glad that this deters him away from candy and other sugary snacks. I do recommend to others.
Tracy D.
I typically purchase these for a snack for my kids. They are great to take along to games. They are great comparable to other products. I buy them at our local grocery store and they are affordable.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are solo good! And they are a quick snack and easy to pack in lunches. I would definitely recommend them. The average retail also is pretty good in comparison to a lot of snacks these days.