BY SARGENTO

We joined together two sharp Italian cheeses to instantly deliver a powerful boost of layered flavor. Take your soups, salads and Italian dishes to the next level, effortlessly.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes (Aged 10 Months or More)], Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes (Aged 5 Months or more)], Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Ashley V.
Literally the yummiest cheese to add to anything. Its great value, great on top of pizza, alfredo pasta or even a nice warm garlic bread. It isn't the healthiest but its better than eating alternatives. Cheap price and it can go a long way. Recommended.
Jenaya K.
Carmichael, CA
This cheese is perfect for multiple occasions. Perfect for topping your pizza to your spaghetti. Already grated so less the work or the mess which says a lot of time and hassle when doing dinner. Definitely recommend this cheese.
Jenna H.
Whenever I make pasta and marinara sauce, or I order a pizza, I always use this cheese to sprinkle on top. It's great on top of salads too. It has a beautiful sharp parm taste, and is very easy to sprinkle in the container.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
This is a superior grated parmesan cheese. I think the taste and texture are better than some of the other brands out there on the market. I would give this a fifth star if the cheese tasted a bit more fresh as some of the freshly grated parmesan cheeses.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
I love having a mix of Romano and Parmesan in a shaker! I think it's a great value for the price. I use it on italian and salads and pizza and more! I was able to pick it up at my local grocery store. I keep buying it because it's such a great blend! Recommended to anyone wanting an extra kick in their parm!
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
My boyfriend loves pasta with meatballs he loves adding a lot of Parmesan cheese this is the kind we get it has such a good flavor I alway buy this kind gives it the final touches to the pasta I recommend it because it is pretty good you can use it on other foods
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
This is my go to parmesan cheese to go on top of my spaghetti. This parmesan cheese has the perfect amount of cheese flavors. It's not the healthiest but it sure is tasty. It's the best value for what you pay. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Best cheese topping available! Low priced and stays fresh for a long time. Best flavor too. Pours easily and seals well when not in use. Good blend of cheeses for any Italian dish. It is perfect the way it is.
Brooke V.
So good! The best shaker cheese I have had. there is something about sargento's cheese that makes it better than so many alternatives. Flavorful with a cheesy "bite," I would recommend this grated cheese to anyone.
Taylor B.
This is such a simple and easy go to topping for so many different foods. I find that it has a creamier taste than most cheese brands. It's always affordable and is rather healthy! I am a repeat customer and definitely plan on buying again! I will continually recommend this to people.