Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese uploaded by Nella L.

BY SARGENTO

Our grated Parmesan takes months to develop but only moments to add zest to your pasta, pizza, soup and vegetables.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative). Aged 10 Months Or More.

Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
The cheese inside is very very good - high quality, tastes good, and not too salty. However, the shaker did not have big enough holes and I had a big problem trying to shake the cheese out after about 3 uses.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this Parmesan so much for when I make homemade chicken alfredo. The cheese blends and melts so easy and smoothly. I wouldn't use any other brand for that chicken Alfredo! I highly recommend to all!
Lauren F.
Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese is really good their is a lot of product. It is way better than other products. I buy it at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Maria S.
Chino, CA
I usually buy craft but it was not available so I grabbed this and I was surprised that the flavor and taste was very authentic and I will continue to buy this product
Lauren C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sargento Parmesan Cheese is a great buy due to taste, and value. It's full of flavor, always fresh, and healthy cheese. It is better value for your buck, especially in comparison to other grated cheese. I would buy again.
Kara W.
Paris, KY
Good stuff, seems to have less fillers than other grated Parmesans in the stores I shop in. Going to pay a little more for it but I don't mind. Good flavor and lasts us quite a while. I recommend.
Danielle H.
Yummy yummy yummy this goes great on anything from sub sandwiches to salads to lasagna stuff shells Pizza I really enjoy using this product that gives all your food and extra flavor you can add it to your potatoes and cheese you can really use it on just about anything my kids absolutely loved it we purchase this at any grocery store and we will be buying it again
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
Sargento Parmesan Grated Cheese is perfect for Alfredos in all types. I love the taste and the convienience of it being able to easily shake out of a bottle. I use it in all my pasta dishes actually and guess what even non pasta dishes too lol. I just love it!
Jasemyne V.
This is the only Parmesan cheese sprinkles that I use. I literally use this stuff on everything! Pizza, noodles, lasagna, Parmesan chicken. Lol if I could put this in my purse I would! Lol the price is great and it taste amazing, I'd highly recommend!
Cassandra T.
My family's favorite parmesan cheese. We add it to almost everything. Goes great on garlic toast, salad, soup, pasta.. The list goes on and on. Not the most inexpensive brand, but the best as far as quality.