BY SARGENTO

Add big flavor to your snacking routine with Sargento® Snack Bites®! see more...

Anthony C.
Rutledge
This is the best cheese ( food) I've ever ate thank you so much ! It taste like it's  supposed  to it's so smoothing to the mouth and it's very cheap for something this good you all need five stars I recommend this cheese to ever one I literally live on this cheese. Thank you again.
Courtney K.
Halifax, PA
Holy moly!! These cheese snacks are soooo good! They have such a great flavor it's unreal! I hate myself for buying them because I only have them in my house for a day before they're gone! I got them at my local giant and have never seen anything like them before anywhere. They are truly amazing if you love cheese like me!
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
These are totally my favorite snack in the refrigerator, in fact I'm eating it now.   Cheese is never healthy and as long as you remember how many calories are in a pack or weight.  Depending on where you buy will depend on how affordable they are..
Ana R.
These are so good! Sargent is very flavorful and fresh! This is my go to brand in comparison to others like kraft. The value of the product and the quality is impeccable. It tastes like real cheese and this particular product is very tasteful.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth , TX
These snacks are delicious. My mom purchased them as a quick snack a while back and we've been hooked every sense. They are not very filling, but they're great for something small and great on the go. They're delicious with crackers too.
Sammie N.
These are great for snacking on the go! The size of the cheese slices is just the right amount to pair with a cracker or some nuts! This cheese has a bit of a kick to it, but is very good overall! Would recommend!
Nancy K.
Peru, IN
These are a great snack! Problem is that I eat too many at once. Great to pair with wines and crackers. I only buy them on sale because cheese in general is just expensive, but these are really tasty!
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Love this cheese. & love it even more now. Love the bit size prices. & not so expensive. I would definitely tell your family to try it. My kids & husband loved this cheese. I would definitely buy it again
Alexandra C.
Annandale, NJ
These are good, the texture is maybe a little grainy and the flavor could be better but overall it's a healthy snack that I enjoyed. I would buy again and try another flavor. It's a great snack to pack for lunch boxes!
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
Such a healthy snack! Sargent makes some of the yummiest cheese out there! Plus it's a healthy snack. The flavor is really pronounced, and every flavor I've tried is really tasty!