BY SARGENTO

Natural Mozzarella, smoked Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano & Fontina shredded cheese. see more...

Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Well my days of eating cheese without taking a lactose digesting supplement are over. I'm SUPER lactose intolerant, which is a shame because I love cheese. I'm basically a cartoon mouse in a human body - that's how much I love cheese.

Realistically though, this is a great product. I like to use it on pizza or in calzones when I make them for my husband. It melts well and it has a great flavor - a bit sharp, super creamy, and everything you desire in a cheese. Very, very rich and very, very good. It's not much more expensive than the Kraft shreds or store-brand shreds that I see, and if you use a coupon or wait until there is a sale you can often pick it up for cheaper than the above-referenced.
Natalie A.
I could eat cheese all day if I could live off of it. Sargento is one of my favorite brands because of their variety, affordability, and the packaging which makes it easy to use on multiple occasions without having the cheese spoil from one use to another. Absolutely love all their cheeses! I always have something Sargento-related in my home.
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great cheese to use in a lasagna or baked ziti. It melts great and fresh and flavorful. I like the fact it is mixed with 6 cheeses so you don't have to buy separate cheese and be wasteful for one dish. I cook for 2 so if I bought multiple bags by the time I would be able to use them they'd go bad.
Jennifer B.
The best cheese ever!!! It pairs well with just about anything you eat. Plus it's on the affordable side. I am a repeat consumer of Sargento cheese! I love it!!! It's a great value for such a great product! I will definitely keep on buying again and again!!!
Kiersten A.
I love sargento cheeses! I buy this specific bag every week! I use this cheese to put it on my nachos, make cheese and bean burritos, and put it on my white rice! The shredded size isn't big and thick so it is a perfect size to put on food mentioned above.
Aly O.
I am a HUGE cheese fan, it's one of my favorite things to snack on and I could eat this brands shredded cheese straight out of the bag. I use it for a lot of purposes but love it when I make my homemade Alfredo cheese sauce. Thumbs up!
Terri C.
Long Beach, CA
Great cheese! I use this on my homemade lasagna and it is perfect. It melts beautifully and has a great flavor and taste to it. Definitely not one of those really cheap cheese. This is good stuff. Definitely will recommend it
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the Sargento brand cheeses! They are always fresh and very flavorful. I don't even bother purchasing cheese from any other company, with the exception of one, which is a provel cheese from a locally owned pizza parlor.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect blend of Italian cheeses. Most Italian blends are only 5 but with sargento you get 6! I love topping my pasta with this blend. It's so good. The cheeses are fresh and edgy and amazingly good!
Mary F.
East Northport, NY
The ease of having all 6 Italian cheeses in one convenient stay fresh pouch is incredible. The size of the shred makes it incredibly easy for this cheese to melt evenly over whatever dinner you're making