BY SARGENTO

Natural Mozzarella, smoked Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano & Fontina shredded cheese.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Devon O.
Irvine, CA
This is one of my go-to cheeses to have around the house. Melts really well and adds a well-rounded cheesy flavor versus a plain shredded mozzarella or Parmesan. For homemade pizza, cheesy noodles, or sprinkling on top of salads and soups, this is a great basic to keep on hand.
kim K.
Bremen
WE LOVE SARGENTO CHEESE. AS A RECOMMEND TO ANYONEMATTER OF FACT WE USED THE SLICED PEPPER JACK ON SOME GRILLED CHICHEN LAST NIGHT. THEY OFFER SO MANY VARIETIES AND A HEALTHY SNACK OPTION. IT'S A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY AND INGLES HAS A GREAT PRICE. I WOULD
Monique W.
Covington, LA
I use this whenever I'm making one of my fancy pasta dishes lol I generally mix this with fresh parsley and use it to garnish my dish. Looks really pretty when I'm finished :)
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Well my days of eating cheese without taking a lactose digesting supplement are over. I'm SUPER lactose intolerant, which is a shame because I love cheese. I'm basically a cartoon mouse in a human body - that's how much I love cheese.

Realistically though, this is a great product. I like to use it on pizza or in calzones when I make them for my husband. It melts well and it has a great flavor - a bit sharp, super creamy, and everything you desire in a cheese. Very, very rich and very, very good. It's not much more expensive than the Kraft shreds or store-brand shreds that I see, and if you use a coupon or wait until there is a sale you can often pick it up for cheaper than the above-referenced.
Gianna C.
This mix of Italian cheeses is delicious. It's great for making a lasagna or a baked ziti and brings so much flavor to your dish. I make sure to leave a little so I can eat it out the bag!
Ashley F.
East Peoria
I recommend this blend for adding flavor to any Italian dishes and casseroles. Great pizza mix, great over pasta. Get all the flavors of 6 different cheeses without the waste of purchasing each one separately.
Brockton M.
Overall this is a great product. I've never had an problems with this product not being top quality and fresh. This cheese has a great flavor. This is the only cheese that I buy and recommend this brand.
Jessica J.
Apo, AP
I like this brand on all my pastas. It gives it a nice flavor on top of the sauces I usually use. I also make my own pizza and this is perfect for that as well.
Natalie A.
I could eat cheese all day if I could live off of it. Sargento is one of my favorite brands because of their variety, affordability, and the packaging which makes it easy to use on multiple occasions without having the cheese spoil from one use to another. Absolutely love all their cheeses! I always have something Sargento-related in my home.