BY SARGENTO

Michael M.
Omaha, NE
Getting kids to eat healthy can be a bit difficult. When you offer up delicious cheese and Mickey Mouse, it tends to go much easier. My daughter loves this cheese!
Taylor R.
I love Sargento cheese's. These come in adorable little shapes but are perfect size to fit on a Ritz cracker. I love that the cheddar is not too sharp but not void of taste either. I would definitely recommend these to anyone with a little ones.
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Great snack especially for kids!! Easy to slip in the kids lunches and just for a snack throughout the day. My kids enjoy eating cheese and since these are made out of Mickey Mouses head they enjoy it more !
kris f.
Michigan City, IN
My daughter absolutely loves these. Any cheeses with characters on the package is a go to for her. Especially if they are already cut up. the added bonus of these is they are in the shape of mickeys head so its super fun and different for the kids.
Kameron D.
I babysit 2 children to make my living. These are their absolute favorite snacks to eat. It's hard to keep them out of the fridge to get more! They're super cute and not overly priced. I will continue to purchase.
Sarah B.
Apo, AP
Cute, easy, healthy snack that my kids love and will actually eat. The price point is a bit high in my opinion, but if they will eat them, I will buy them. We are repeat customers, simply because I can't keep them in my fridge for long before they're all gone!
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I was so glad when I found these at Walmart, just had to buy them. I knew the kids would eat them. I think it's healthy. It's just as good as others out there. The texture is smooth and creamy. I will continue to purchase.
Jane A.
Spring, TX
I always try to put some cheese in my daughter's lunch. I know she doesn't always finish her lunch. So, character things usually get the job done for starters. Also, cheese will curb her appetite. These are perfect for that.
Diane L.
Canton, OH
I love cheese but then again who doesn't. I also love Disney so the fact that I can get 2 of my favorite things in one bag that tastes great is a full on plus for me
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
I buy theses for my son. He like them because Mickey is on them. Some of them are a broken so some mickeys are missing an ear. But other than that they are good.
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
Goldfish and cheeze it's
Where can this item be bought?