BY SARGENTO

Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
Growing up, I was never a pre-sliced deli type of person. But my S/O actually came home one day with this and I decided to give it a go and I was NOT disappointed. For a pre-sliced cheese, this is a great product. We don't use swiss cheese very often and it often goes bad quickly when we get if fresh from the deli counter. This not only cuts your time waiting at the deli counter, but it's a great quality product that lasts for a while!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for keeping on hand for sandwiches, or for making roll ups if you are trying to cut down on bread. An easy to find product that seems to be carried by just about every grocery store. Of course cheese is one of those things that has become somewhat expensive, but you can generally find it on sale somewhere for an acceptable price.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
My boyfriend and I are big fans of swiss cheese and finding the tick slices made us very excited! We use these on cheat day to add some extra cheesy fun to our sandwiches. While there are not very many slices in the bag (only 7) it is a great way to get that swiss cheese taste when the cravings hit.
Corangely J.
Corangely J.
when it comes to Cheese I will recommend Sargento: Soft, Delicious and in a very good price. I personally do not eat cheese too often, but Sargento Deli Style Natural Swiss Thick slices is always a good choice when I opt to add cheese to my diet.
Nelise J.
Nelise J.
Great for sandwiches and really tasty. I would recommend this brand because the cheese is made of excepetional quality ingredients. It is affordable at my grocery store. Nice addition to a healthy diet. I would recommend to friends and family.
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
Spring Lake, NC
I love cheese and those go perfect with turkey sandwiches. This brand can be a bit expensive when compared to other brands, but it's the best tasting. I would recommend this brand over other ones sitting next to it at your local grocery store.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Gladstone, ND
Swiss cheese is my favorite for sandwiches. This one tastes just like it came from the deli. I like buying it when it's on sale because otherwise it is slightly more expensive than its competitors but I will buy this product either way.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love swiss cheese - my favorite! I like that it is a bit thicker sliced which is great for sandwiches. I wish there were a few more in the package. It's a little more than I want to pay but sometimes I'll buy it because it is good.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Oscoda, MI
Sargento has the best pre sliced cheese. It tastes like actual cheese, which is a huge plus. The fact that is pre packaged and cut up into slices makes it super easy to quickly make a sandwich for lunch if you're on the go!
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Love this thick slice Swiss!!! Yessss! I love Swiss cheese...lol! But I make a melted Swiss, chicken salad on sourdough sandwich on easy dinner nights and they are the best with this Swiss! Melts easy and tastes amazing!