BY SARGENTO

Nada T.
Can I just say that I am in LOVE with Sargento? I love the freshness of the cheese over all. Whenever I purchase Sargento it always feels like I got the cheese fresh from the deli. What a great product! Yummy of course!
Jen S.
I get all excited when I see their sliced cheeses on sale or I have a coupon. They taste so much better than the store brand cheeses. They make great grilled cheese sandwiches too!
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
I love the thickness of the slices. It really makes the sandwich so much better! We tend not to get them super often though because we eat them so fast and they are a little more pricey than some others. So good though!
Meridian M.
Shafter, CA
This is quality cheese! I feel better about consuming it over other more processed brands! It's affordable and easy to find in many grocery stores!! It's a great addition to many sandwiches! I would recommend!
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
This cheese is thick and tangy, just like Swiss is supposed to be. I myself love all types of cheese. Sargento is a great brand. It doesn't let me down in the Swiss department.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I am a big cheese head always buying cheese but when I tried sargento deli style natural Swiss thick slices I was in heaven, I like cheese that's kind of hard so with the sliced cheese they're always to soft but these are thicker than others and makes it more enjoyable for me, Swiss is my favorite kind of cheese because it has a nutty flavor and Sargento Swiss does not let me down! I have recommend this to my fellow cheese heads!
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
Growing up, I was never a pre-sliced deli type of person. But my S/O actually came home one day with this and I decided to give it a go and I was NOT disappointed. For a pre-sliced cheese, this is a great product. We don't use swiss cheese very often and it often goes bad quickly when we get if fresh from the deli counter. This not only cuts your time waiting at the deli counter, but it's a great quality product that lasts for a while!
Kat S.
I'm a huge fan of Swiss cheese and as pre-packaged cheese goes this is one of the better ones. The flavor isn't super strong, but it's good, and the thick slices are great on a sangrich. This cheese isn't cheap and you only get 7 slices, but it's nice to keep in the fridge when you have a late night craving.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
My boyfriend and I are big fans of swiss cheese and finding the tick slices made us very excited! We use these on cheat day to add some extra cheesy fun to our sandwiches. While there are not very many slices in the bag (only 7) it is a great way to get that swiss cheese taste when the cravings hit.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
Great cheese! Even better when I have a coupon :) Melts well so it's great for grilled cheese or on top of burgers. I like the thickness so you can actually TASTE the cheese. One of my favorite brands for almost any flavor of cheese. Well, done, Sargento!