BY SARGENTO #59 in Cheese

The great tastes of Colby and Monterey Jack come together to create a cheese snack with a sweet, mellow, on-the-go boost of flavor.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Colby Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)]. Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes).

•     Anyone else like this  Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural C...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashleigh M.
I got these for my kid who is a string cheese junkie. I love Sargento brand cheese because it tastes like high quality, REAL cheese. But these cheese sticks don’t peel! My son was so disappointed and being a picky eater refuses to eat the rest of the package. Now I have a package full of these and not sure what to do with them. The price is higher than competitor brands but Sargentos is the best. Unfortunately I won’t be buying these again since they are not like string cheese.
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
I love these. The Frigo brand is a good substitute because sargento is kind of expensive but if you wanna treat yourself to a good snack cheese the sargento ones have a much more defined taste and the pepper jack ones especially are more flavorful. Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese SticksSargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks
Roxanne O.
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These cheese sticks are so much better than others I have tried. The cheese isn’t plastic like like other brands. The only thing I don’t like about this cheese is that it doesn’t peel. I think it’s worth the extra couple cents though compared to other string cheese.
Heather A.
Sargento cheese sticks are amazing. They are a nice little quick and fairly healthy snack on the go. A lot of times when I’m in a rush, I choose a cheese stick for a quick snack. They are a bit more pricey but in my opinion worth it. I would 100% recommend!
Amber H.
Edwardsville
These are my favorite little snacks that are good weirdly with apple juice and are super good when they are cold although they are kinda gross if the just get a hint of heat they turn into limp noodle
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I buy these in bulk at Costco and they are fantastic! I like to pair them with a serving of Second Nature Wholesome Medley trail mix for the perfect mid morning or mid afternoon snack! The cheese stick is always fresh and I enjoy that it’s not stringy like typical cheese sticks!
Anum K.
Charlottesvle, VA
Sargento Colby jack cheese sticks have been my kids favorite for years. They eat one almost every day. As babies, when they started to eat finger foods, I used to cut these up in little bite size cubes for them to eat. They have always loved the taste.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
This is the best brand of Colby-Jack I've ever tasted. My boys absolutely love these in their lunch boxes. From time to time I Do by other brands but we always come back to this one. I'm serious when I say they do have the best flavor of Colby-Jack
Sarah H.
Everyone in my house loves these. Flavor is great. And it’s a perfect pick me up! So easy to grab when you want a snack with some protein, as well. Price is right and easy to find in stores. We repurchase these all the time.