Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese Slices Reduced Sodium - 10 CT uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese Slices Reduced Sodium - 10 CT uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO #97 in Cheese

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices. see more...

Britney L.
Britney L.
These Sargento cheeses are amazing. The reduced sodium doesn't really taste any different. I always buy Sargento because you can definitely tell the difference in the quality between them and the store brand. The taste and the consistency/texture is always good with Sargento. I recommend this cheese for making sandwiches or for snacking. It is a great brand.
Georgejamiewyatt F.
Georgejamiewyatt F.
Laramie, WY
Love this cheese. It tastes as fresh as if it were from the deli. This blend is one of my favorite. It is nice that this is a mainstream brand and can be bought almost anywhere and the taste is always consistent. I always try to look for this brand before I buy anything else.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Sargento is one of the best cheeses we have tried. We were introduced to it through the influenster program and have loved it ever since. It taste great and melts better than most presliced cheeses. Their wide variety of flavors means there's always something new to try.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Foodie Expert
we usually only purchase Sargent, because of how fresh it taste and how affordable it is compared to other big brands. We love to have cheese as a snack in our home, and sargento is always fresh and taste so good. it satisfies hunger, and it is really soft.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Portsmouth, OH
My favorite sliced cheese! Great for cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, pizza grilled cheese (must try!), and my husband likes these with crackers. I love making cheeseburgers on the grill with these! Awesome flavor and it melts perfect! Must try!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cheese. The slices are the perfect thickness, and it's nice to know that they made it fresh with reduced fat ingredients. It's healthy but tastes just like regular cheese. I buy this product all the time and will continue to do so.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
Foodie Expert
We love Sargento cheese with sandwiches, crackers, or even by itself. Some family members have cholesterol and blood pressure problems, so this low sodium option is great! Especially since it is still the great taste of Sargento cheese.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Camas, WA
Even though I am lactose-intolerant, I still love cheese. My family can eat cheese, so it is always in my house. Anyway, Sargent slices are super convenient for sandwiches and other snacks. I'd eat it more often if I could.
Liberty R.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
I hate slicing cheese so when it comes pre sliced it's always going to be my favorite. It's not expensive like some other pre sliced cheeses, I prefer go buy this brand when I can. So yummy and we use it on everything!
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Unlike most light or low sodium cheese these slices are the best!! Same amazing scarfs to taste but without all the extra sodium. Love adding this in when I'm craving cheese and I don't have to feel guilty!