BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Classic Pizza Double Cheese®.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Fancy shredded natural low moisture part-skim mozzarella & cheddar cheese.
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
8oz (226g).

• Has anyone used this specific flavor to actually make a pizza wit...3 Answers
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
I am a cheese person I love cheese and use it in most of my meals that I make. I like Sargento because they have a great variety and their products are high quality. I have never had any issue with any product I have purchased so I recommend their products to anyone you won't be disappointed.
Deepti S.
Bloomfield, NJ
I keep this on hand for days when I know I don't want to go through the hassle of grating a big block of cheese for something like a quick pizza bagel. It does have a weird powdery texture on the outside which I assume is to keep it from lumping together but it doesn't change the taste which is why I still rate it pretty high
Emily A.
Nashville
The perfect pizza cheese! If you're looking for a cheese with a great Italian flavor and mix, this is it! We bought it at Kroger and although it was a little more expensive than Kroger brand, it was really good and had a strong flavor. Would definitely recommend for homemade pizza night!
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This cheese blend is so yummy! I originally purchased a pack to make homemade pizzas one night, but I loved it so much it's became our favorite shredded cheese to put on other things, like baked potatoes, tacos, and even inside sausage balls.
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
Perfect for that cute date night where you have a contest to see who makes the best pizza. (Ps. I definitely recommend this date if you haven't done it before.) I used this cheese and my husband used regular mozzarella and I won, hands down.
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
I love Sargento cheese and was thrilled to see this product at my local grocery store. It made my homemade pizza taste delicious and only needed to buy one bag of cheese opposed to two. Will definitely buy again.
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like to make pizza at home and this has a great blend of flavors. I also use it in pasta dishes sometimes. It tastes great and melts very well. I've repurchased them plenty of times. I highly recommend them!
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
This is the cheesiest cheese of all time! It's great on nachos, pizza, roll ups or anything else you can think of! It's creamy texture will guarantee that you never buy another brand again!
juan m.
Doral, FL
esta pizza es deliciosa ya que tiene un gran sabor, es muy saludable y tiene un muy buen elevado contenido energetico. siento que es mki preferida en comparacion a otras marcas. lo obtuve en un automercado a un buen precio, claro que lo compraria de nuevo
Brittanni H.
Wildomar, CA
Sargento is an awesome brand always top quality tasting cheese products we LOVE their string cheese and the pizza mix the most they make great toppings and mix ins and who doesn't love a string cheese for a quick snack?
Katey M.
Has anyone used this specific flavor to actually make a pizza with? Would you recommend it for that purpose?