BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Classic Pepper Jack.
ChefStyle shredded natural monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero peppers.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
New!
8oz (226g).
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Marissa W.
Delicious!!! Sometimes Sargento can be a little pricier (but depending on the grocery store, they often have coupons) but it’s so worth it. I use the cheese in countless recipes and the melted shredded cheese is absolutely perfect
Kristin L.
I love pepper jack cheese and most brands don't make it in shredded form. I've had to by blocks and shrewd it myself to give some flavor to my dishes. I put this in eggs for a little variety and it is just the right amount of mild spice that adds flavor but doesn't turn your taste buds to flames.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This product is absolutely amazing! This is my Top/GO TO BRAND/ ONLY brand I prefer & buy! In my opinion Sargento makes the best cheese ever, other brands I've used in the past often have a werid taste, especially if it's a cheaper brand, however Sargentos doesn't, it taste amazing & good like cheese is suppose to! After find Sargentos I've never bought another brand, it maybe a little more pricey but definitely worth it! The pepper jack is my favorite, especially the pepper jack slices, this is what I purchase the most! I love all their cheeses tho!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This cheese is amazing . It is my favorite cheese to add in an omlette or quiche. I think it adds the perfect amount of spice without being over powering . It is about the same price as all the other types of cheese . I have been purchasing this for years and will continue to do so .
Julie R.
I like how flavorful Sargento cheese, especially the shredded Pepper Jack.  I put it on my salads most the time.  With most good foods though Sargento is a little pricey if you are buying on a regular basis.  There are always coupons available for them though, so doesn't have to be as expensive if you put the effort in.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Keto  Diet approved if I'm not mistaken.  Found Sargento Classic Pepper Jack ChefStyle Shredded Cheese at our local grocery store - Safeway.  Tasty.  Flavorful.  Doesn't crumble. Melts Easy.  I would buy again.  The entire family loves it.  It doesn't last long in our home.
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
Pepper Jack cheese is my favorite and the Sargento Shredded Cheese is great. I am able to add it to my recipes and have a little kick of flavor but not too much. The cost is comparable to many other brands but Sargento is just better tasting. The melts down great too!
Irene M.
Fresno
I found this product to be delicious and of course, very convenient. It is great to use in many recipes, but my family loves to have quesadillas made with it. All members of the family totally enjoy them.  It can be found in most grocery stores and I would recommend this product.
Jenn B.
I typically buy Sargento Classic Pepper Jacks Cheese because it is cheaper than most other cheeses. I buy my cheese from Hyvee. I think Sargento is a good brand of cheese and tastes very good! I recommend Sargento for any type of cheese you are looking for.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
I love sargento cheeses. So flavorful and doesnt taste fake like kraft and velveeta or something. I try to get extra fine shredded ao it melts better but it always tastes good no matter what. The snack packs are a must for my to take to work too!
Diana P.
What does pepper Jack cheese taste like? how does it compare to other cheeses?
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
How do u find the best manufacturer coupons for sargento?
Ishara G.
Its has a little bit of a peppery taste