BY SARGENTO

Karen C.
Tampa, FL
This is one cheese up by almost all the time. Usually it is only when it is on sale. But it makes a great addition to any meal that requires cheese, like homemade pizza!
Lauren D.
Perfect cheese for many recipes! I most recently used this shredded cheese for enchiladas. It melted evenly over the top when I baked it. It is also good to eat straight from the bag! Sargento cheese is my go to cheese.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Home made pizzas wouldn't be the same without Sargent Classic Mozzarella. It melts easily and the taste is mild.
It doesn't overwhelm the other flavors and enhances my Sauce.
I keep at least two in the house. Great for recipes and salads. The price is perfect.
Leza O.
Always tastes fresh without any rubbery or chemical tastes to it.  The price is often higher than other brands, but I always end up going back to Sargento since the quality is higher.

I wish it was a bit less expensive and carried by more stores as I often have to go to a specific store for this.
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
I used these to make macaroni and cheese. Great flavor! It paired well with the other cheeses I mixed into the dish including cheddar and monterey jack. It is on the pricier side when compared to the grocery store brands. But still definitely recommend
Krista A.
Christiansburg, VA
Fantastic for cooking with! I love using this for my pizza's and stuffing shells or making lasagna. The flavor is great and superior to other brands of the same type. Also keeps well in the fridge for a good amount of time. I would recommend this to anyone.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I used to get the block cheese and grate it but this is better. It's tasty and I must say I love their cheeses. Perfect on lasagna or baked ziti. Great price and value I would definitely buy again and again.
Alexa V.
Champions Gt, FL
Pretty much the only cheese we buy. It's almost always on sale which helps, and it tastes great in everything we put it in. We've tried all different kinds, but the mozzarella is probably our favorite.
Kim D.
Bedford Hts, OH
I was introduced to Sargento by my Mom when I was looking for a healthy alternative, nice flavored cheese. And my Mom brought me a bag over to my house. It's healthy and it's not expensive. I compared it to kraft and I couldn't eat the craft if was too rich for my system. I thank my Mom for bringing this delicious cheese into my life
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I like to use Sargento Classic Mozzarella when making lasagna. I find the cost is comparable to other brands but the flavor can't be beat. I usually buy all of my lasagna ingredients at Walmart because I know I will find Sargento Classic Mozzarella available. I definitely recommend Sargento for all pasta and pizza recipes.