BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Classic Mild Cheddar Fancy Shredded Natural Cheddar Cheese.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
2 cups.
8oz (226g).
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Ruthie W.
Boston, GA
This kind of Sargento cheese is my favorite!  It's good to add to chilli, to make cheese toast with or even to add to a taco salad!  I usually buy this brand of cheese from my favorite grocery store- Publix!  I would highly recommend this brand to everyone that likes good cheese.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I usually grab this cheese from my local grocery store. It's not a whole lot more than the store brand or other competitors. I constantly buy this to make homemade macaroni and cheese. It's a must have!
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I love this cheese makes for great dinners I love to make homemade mac and cheese with this brand of cheese as well as tacos I buy this cheese all the time it is affordable and go great with just about anything you can put cheese on.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
I used this when shredded cheese is needed on any of my dishes it is affordable it tastes wonderful and of great value I would recommend buying this brand of cheese
La'Shauna S.
Springfield, MA
This is my go to cheese. I love to melt this over any and everything you can think of. One of my favorite snacks is cheese toast and this is perfect to put on the bread, pop it in the convection oven, and enjoy.
Evie H.
As far as shredded cheddar cheese goes, this is one of the best. It is always my go to brand when I'm buying. Good taste. I use it a lot to sprinkle over tortilla chips and microwave to make nachos. It's perfect for that.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love how this cheese is thick, but still melts with ease and is very cheese. I purchased this cheese from Corner Market. It really does not compare as it is very different. The flavor is cheesy which I love.
BRE L.
Wonderful cheese!! Love how many flavors and consistency this brand comes up with. I used to buy store brand cheese products for the price but the more preservatives and extra stuff that ends up in the product now has me looking more closely to labels. Sargento is now my brand of choice and it comes in all types of cheese flavors and type of cut too.

I love the pre-shredded cheese for ease and versatility. As a busy working woman who try to maintain a healthy lifestyle I know I can count on this brand to deliver great taste and good ingredients.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
I've been buying this cheese from Krogers for awhile now . I love the taste and it's melts really easy. I emo joy it so much that I will take a handful, melt it in the microwave then enjoy it as a cheesy snack. The only draw back is that is a bit expensive for that type of of cheese ,but the quality does make up for it.