BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Classic Cheddar Jack.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Fancy shredded natural mild cheddar & monterey jack cheese.
2 cups.
8oz (226g).
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
My husband eats cheese like crazy, like he'll stand there slice and eat it without anything else! I can't do that, but I do enjoy this brand. I think all cheese is pretty much the same, but I'm sure he'll argue that it's not!! LOL
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
Love this easy to melt blend! I always buy this when it's on sale. Otherwise, I do price shop my cheese as Sargent I can be a bit pricey compared to other options. I also like sargento snack kits with cheese, nuts and dried fruit!
Annie H.
Mountain Brk, AL
I love Sargento for its fresh/ non processed taste. It tastes good and so much better than other cheese brands such as Kraft. I used this on sandwiches, tacos, chili, and so many other foods and it adds a fresh cheesy taste without the guilt of eating super processed.
Morgan S.
Hamburg, NY
This product is so convenient! I used it when I made stuffed chicken breast. It tasted really good. I thought it was a fair price. I think it tastes average like other cheese brands. I will probably buy again.
London J.
Sand Springs, OK
I love making quesadillas and nachos at home and this is my favorite cheese to use for them! I'm also a major cheese lover so I also really like their cheese sticks as well.
Tanisha M.
Russellville, TN
Cheddar Jack from Sargento is my mist regularly purchased cheese. Alwsys been a favorite blend of mine. The combination tastes great on most everything you can think of.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Sargento Classic Cheddar Jack Fancy Shredded Cheese, it's a staple in my kitchen. It tastes great, melts easily and well when cooking with it - which is important to me and a big reason i buy this, being pre-shredded and a 2-cheese blend makes it super convenient, and it's resealable packaging helps keep it fresh between uses & makes it convenient for me to store.
I've tried other cheaper brands, but have often found they don't melt as well, so I think Sargento's quality is worth paying a little more for.
I recommend it and I'll definitely continue using it.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Sargento cheeses really have a richer favor than other brands. Also my supermarket tends to having them go on sale bogo about once a month so if affordable to our budget. I love the convenience of not having to shred cheese. Also a plus is the slide zip closure.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
God I love cheese. I will eat it by itself. But the best thing is to put shredded cheese on top of chips and make your own nachos! Sargento is also delicious in home made mac and cheese! It has great flavor and doesn't taste fake!