BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Classic Cheddar Jack.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Fancy shredded natural mild cheddar & monterey jack cheese.
2 cups.
8oz (226g).
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™. see more...

Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Sargento cheeses really have a richer favor than other brands. Also my supermarket tends to having them go on sale bogo about once a month so if affordable to our budget. I love the convenience of not having to shred cheese. Also a plus is the slide zip closure.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
I love Sargento String Cheese, and am happy to have a low fat protein snack for the morning or afternoon. Sargento string cheese is very tasty and I enjoy peeling the strands. I also love that I can eat it without worrying about the fat content.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
We absolutely love Sargent I cheese in our home! It melts beautiful. Taste like REAL cheese (cause it is) I make homemade Mac and Cheese and only use Sargento Cheese. My daughter loves it in quesadillas and grilled cheese. We love you sargento!!
Krista W.
Oxnard, CA
This cheese is amazing it taste like you shred it yourself. It's not dry at all. It melts amazing Rihanna grilled cheese sandwich or a corn tortilla to make a quesadilla. Also goes great and beings and many other Foods I could go on for days.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Love love love fine shredded cheese. When I was little is used to eat it from a bowl plain. Now I use it for literally everything I make nachos I add it to salads and rice and broccoli. Such a versatile product for many culinary uses.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA
Foodie Expert
God I love cheese. I will eat it by itself. But the best thing is to put shredded cheese on top of chips and make your own nachos! Sargento is also delicious in home made mac and cheese! It has great flavor and doesn't taste fake!
Charlie H.
Isle Of Palms, SC
This is my go-to shredded cheese. I love to use it for all kinds of Mexican food that I make. I love to melt it for nachos, too. Everyone in the house loves to see it in the fridge and we usually run out pretty quickly.
Mary O.
Allen, TX
Love sargento! Although it can be a little more expensive it's still great. I normally lead toward the store brand as there's only a slight difference in flavor. I might recommend it to others.
Thelene O.
Brandon, FL
I love to keep a couple bags on hand for the casseroles I make. It's such a times savor, especially if you find out you have last minute company for dinner. Tacos anyone?
Alissandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Sargento is a great brand. I have never had a product of theirs that I didn't like. I normally buy it from Smiths or Target. It's a little more expensive but worth it.