BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural low moisture part-skim mozzarella, smoked provolone, Romano, fontina, fresh Asiago & Parmesan cheeses.

Paige B.
Greenville , OH
This is very yummy! This cheese goes perfect with homemade pizza or any type of pasta that I make. The only thing I wish is with the price of the product it is pretty pricey and you don't get as much cheese for that price. I pay less for store off brand cheese at Kroger and get more cheese than I do with Sargento.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
Love this cheese when we make homemade pizza or lasagna. The blend provides great texture and depth in flavor. We always have a bag on hand and when I find it on sale, I usually buy multiple and store it in the freezer. We go through about a bag every 2 weeks. A must have in our family.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
This is probably the best Italian blend I've had! This brand itself is the best cheese brand I've had also. I make everything from lasagna to pizza to Italian sandwiches with this cheese blend. I purchase about one to two times a month.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
wow I love this product so very much. It has so many uses around my kitchen. It has an amazing taste and healthy qualities. it is affordable and useful for many recipes. this is the product i always buy.
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
I like using this cheese on my homemade pizzas. It really tastes so good with the different flavors. The quality is really nice. A little pricier so I usually buy when it is on sale.
Julie S.
I used sargento 6 cheese blend in a baked ziti that I made for my family and they loved it. I tend to like just mozzarella but have a blend of cheese was such a nice change. I recommend and one to try this blend in one of your weekly pasta recipes. My family enjoyed it maybe yours will to.
Simone M.
Soooo good! I added this to my lasagna and it made it taste super good! It has just the right taste! I'm always a little hesitant with cheese especially if it's too strong, but this was perfect!
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
I love sargentos shredded cheese, the taste is such rich and moist. I use the cheese on pasta dishes, on cheeseburgers and sandwiches. It's a great addition to any meal.
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
I use the shredded cheese all the time, it's great in all your home cooked dishes! I use it often in my party dips and casseroles. Love the brand it's never failed me.
Tiffany F.
The only brand I use to make any of my italian dishes. Mozzarella is great for stringy cheese but lacks the flavor. These blend makes every pizza and lasagna taste straight from Naples!