BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ Nacho & Taco.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
With authentic seasonings.
Shredded natural mild cheddar, colby & monterey jack cheese.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz (226g).
2 cups.

Roxanne O.
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
This brand is always so luxurious. I feel like I am at a restaurant every time I use it. This nacho and taco cheese is so great for taco night and chili. I and so impressed by the price and value within the bag and I am definitely going to continue use. Very versatile and great flavor.
Nicole G.
Bronx , NY
I usually buy cheese from Whole Foods, fairway or an actual cheese factory but for last minute cheese needs i stop by the nearest supermarket. Being that most of the cheeses i consume are a bit higher quality than those found at the corner store, I've become very picky with the cheese i purchase and although this isn't "high quality" it can easily be over played.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
This Sargento cheese has the best flavoring for taco night! It's a nice blended mix and has a great melt in your mouth texture. I just wish it would keep for a little longer- because after opening if you have any leftover, it gets hard in the package quickly :(
Sue S.
When I make tacos or anything Mexican style, I will buy this flavor of cheese. It has the right amount of spices to enhance with what I'm having. It's usually deep fried cheese corn tacos with chorizo and potatoes. It's a staple dinner twice a month. I try to find it on sale though as it can be pretty pricey if it isn't.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Not gonna lie, I just sprinkle this on chips and then microwave them to make "nachos" and it is so nostalgic and satisfying. It is also great with tacos and for quick quesadillas. It melts well and the flavor isn't too mild.
Court T.
Perfect for tacos or nachos like it states on the package! My family always buys this cheese for taco night or even to top casseroles with. Tastes good and is inexpensive. I would recommend this to anyone who love cheese :)
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is a great mix for Mexican meals at home. You can put it on tortilla chips and have nachos very easily. It is a great mix of cheeses and has a great flavor. It is inexpensive and I love that it is already shredded!
Kristen W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the brand we always chose when it's taco night. The blends of cheeses go together perfectly. It's not the cheapest cheese, but it's worth it for what you get. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Kitty B.
delicious! goes great on tacos, nachos, burritos, eggs, really anything you want to add a little bit of mexican flavor to! there's a nice mix of mild and sharp cheeses that really round out any dish you're making