BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 6 Cheese Italian.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide- Rite® Freshness Seal.
Shredded Natural Mozzarella, Smoked Provolone, Romano, Fontina, Asiago & Parmesan Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
2 Cups. see more...

• Has anyone tried freezing this brand? How does it hold up? Does it ...4 Answers
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
My guy grabbed this bag by accident on a quick shopping trip and was so glad he did! I was making baked spaghetti and needed cheese so I sent him to get some mozzarella. He came back with the Sargento and said try this one. Well that was the last time I bought just plain mozza!
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to shredded cheese at my local supermarket. The taste is good and fresh - and the ingredient list is always minimal, which I like! Why add all of the unnecessary ingredients? I love this fresh cheese and will keep buying it! It's also usually a great price.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Foodie Expert
This is a great blend of cheeses and the fact that it is already shredded and ready to use makes it even more convenient. This IS a pricey-er brand, so I will only buy it if I have some good coupons. But it is one of my husband's favorite varieties to get
Karen K.
Karen K.
Gainesville, FL
I love the quality and convenience of Sargento Chef Blends 6 Cheese Italian cheese. I use this product in multiple recipes from snacks to lasagna to some mexican recipes as a smooth change from the typical yellow cheeses used traditionally.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Silver Spring, MD
I am a trash person so sometimes I'll literally just have a snack of this straight out of the bag. For some reason, cheese always tastes better when it's shredded. Maybe because you have more surface area to interact with your taste buds?
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
I only trust Sargento when it comes to my cheese. I use the 6 cheese italian mix for grilled cheese, pasta, omelettes, etc. I love the taste of all my favorite cheeses in one bag. It's shredded just right. I recommend this product!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Foodie Expert
I have been using this cheese every time I cook Italian food. The flavor is great! I honestly think it's the best shredded cheese you could use! I don't think it's super healthy for you but it can't be too bad.
Sajira G.
Sajira G.
I love putting this type of cheese on my pizza!!!! It's really rich in flavor and creamy!! It's affordable and always having sales on it! I've bought this cheese multiple times before!!!!!!! I would buy again.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Cumberland, RI
This is a great blend of cheeses and the fact that it is already shredded and ready to use makes it even more convenient. Little pricey, but so good. Makes it easy to use for Lasagna
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I love adding this cheese blend to my mac and cheese recipe. It's also great to add to crackers for a snack. Overall a wonderful brand with high-quality products!
Idesha F.
Idesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried freezing this brand? How does it hold up? Does it get dry?