BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 6 Cheese Italian.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide- Rite® Freshness Seal.
Shredded Natural Mozzarella, Smoked Provolone, Romano, Fontina, Asiago & Parmesan Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
2 Cups. see more...

• Has anyone tried freezing this brand? How does it hold up? Does i...4 Answers
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
Is the only shredded cheese that melts down right it taste so good and they didn't seem to cut corners it's like they use the highest quality cheese and shredded it like they shut up not the cheapest quality cheese and shredded it like most the other brands
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Tastes great. But there is that one unhealthy ingredient in shredded cheese that I wish they’d remove. Powdered cellulose I think? I’ve been buying Sargento cheeses for at least 5 years now. For price plus taste they win.
BB B.
Salem, OR
I use this in my ziti, itallian mac and cheese and Cajun chicken pasta. Great mix of flavors. I enjoy [product:sargento-classic-6-cheese-italian-fancy-shredded-cheese-8-oz.-bag]
Meg W.
Bridgewater , ME
Sargento’s shredded cheese is a great addition to my homemade Mac and Cheese. It’s easy to buy it at any grocery store and there is usually good deals on it. My only complaint would be that it doesn’t have as intense of a flavor as I had expected
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Sargento cheeses taste so fresh!! Like I just shredded it myself. It melts perfectly in my spaghetti. So much better than the generic brands that the grocery store offers. It's worth it to pay the extra few cents!
Angel H.
Sargento is really the best cheese. It’s nice and soft. Stays fresh. It’s delicious on anything from sandwiches to eggs to eating a slice alone. I would definitely recommend buying Sargento to a family or friend
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
If its something you can add cheese too this is what my husband will add. We love this blend its so flavorful without that hard over bearing one cheese flavor. We actually have a bag in the fridge right now.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
We used to be loyal consumers of sargento cheese
I fell for the ad that claimed it was a healthy option
But then started getting all these recalls and reading bad articles about it
We just stopped buying it
Shanah Z.
I usually try not to get the processed cheeses but I do use this for my cheese crisp. The one with the least unnatural not real cheese ingredients that is cost effective wins in my books.
Krystin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sargento shredded cheese is my go-to. It melts beautifully (which store-brands don't) and it is a great value. I love how many different flavors they offer as well.
Idesha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Has anyone tried freezing this brand? How does it hold up? Does it get dry?