BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 6 Cheese Italian.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide- Rite® Freshness Seal.
Shredded Natural Mozzarella, Smoked Provolone, Romano, Fontina, Asiago & Parmesan Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
2 Cups. see more...

• Has anyone tried freezing this brand? How does it hold up? Does i...4 Answers
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
Foodie Expert
Is the only shredded cheese that melts down right it taste so good and they didn't seem to cut corners it's like they use the highest quality cheese and shredded it like they shut up not the cheapest quality cheese and shredded it like most the other brands
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Sargento cheeses taste so fresh!! Like I just shredded it myself. It melts perfectly in my spaghetti. So much better than the generic brands that the grocery store offers. It's worth it to pay the extra few cents!
Meg W.
Bridgewater , ME
Sargento’s shredded cheese is a great addition to my homemade Mac and Cheese. It’s easy to buy it at any grocery store and there is usually good deals on it. My only complaint would be that it doesn’t have as intense of a flavor as I had expected
Angel H.
Sargento is really the best cheese. It’s nice and soft. Stays fresh. It’s delicious on anything from sandwiches to eggs to eating a slice alone. I would definitely recommend buying Sargento to a family or friend
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Foodie Expert
If its something you can add cheese too this is what my husband will add. We love this blend its so flavorful without that hard over bearing one cheese flavor. We actually have a bag in the fridge right now.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Foodie Expert
We used to be loyal consumers of sargento cheese
I fell for the ad that claimed it was a healthy option
But then started getting all these recalls and reading bad articles about it
We just stopped buying it
Shanah Z.
I usually try not to get the processed cheeses but I do use this for my cheese crisp. The one with the least unnatural not real cheese ingredients that is cost effective wins in my books.
Krystin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sargento shredded cheese is my go-to. It melts beautifully (which store-brands don't) and it is a great value. I love how many different flavors they offer as well.
Jess H.
Grapevine , TX
Delicious. We use this on build your own pizzas, on top of pastas, on rice cakes, with roasted veggies- melts great. I am also known for eating this out of the bag as a snack. It is normally on sale at Kroger and reasonably priced. This is a go-to item on our regular grocery trips.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Foodie Expert
So yummy! We use this when making pizza at home because the blend gives great flavor without buying several bags of cheese. The value is there and so is the taste. Sargento never seems to disappoint. Recommend!
Idesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried freezing this brand? How does it hold up? Does it get dry?