BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 4 State Cheddar™.
Only from Sargento.
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural sharp Wisconsin, mild California, sharp Vermont and sharp New York cheddar cheese.
New!
1 7/8 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
7.5 oz (212g). see more...

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
I LOVE this cheese. I use it on everything. In pasta dishes, quesadillas or even to eat by itself. It has a great flavor and is moist and not gritty.
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Memphis
These cheese is amazing. I can normally find it at Wal-Mart or Kroger. Great in a salad, scrambled eggs, nachos, pizza, mac & cheese or any if your favorite dishes. It has a very strong cheddar taste, which I love. My go to meal is On the Border THE BORDER 16OZ TORTILLA CHIPS sprinkled with this cheese then microwaved for 20 secs. Sometimes I add Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value White Corn & Black Bean Salsa, 24 oz and/or grilled chopped chicken-- yum!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Washington, DC
I try to keep a bag of this on hand almost all the time - it melts well and mixes well into tons of different recipes. I love making casseroles, and having this blend is a lot more interesting than a single cheddar would be. I've always had good experiences with it staying fresh, too.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite brand of cheese to purchase. It melts really well and there are so many different flavors to choose from. There is always one to go with every meal that you make. Definitely can't complain about the brand at all!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsville
I am a big fan of Cheddar, of all kinds! All of Sargento Cheddar I've ever tried is delicious. This 4 State blend is really good, I like to put it in home made mac and cheese or top casseroles or nachos with it. It tastes fresh and sharp! Worth paying a little more for!
Shekiter D.
Shekiter D.
Jackson
Always a favorite. I use this cheese for everything. I use it gor omelettes, sandwiches, and casseroles. Always on sale. And I can usually find a coupon. Reusable closure is perfect for long lasting taste and freshness.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love to use this in my casseroles!Great blend of cheeses.i purchase this from Harris teeter. It's so goooood!! Such a delicious flavor...very affordable!!sometimes you can find these on sale.i do recommend this brand and style.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Anna
Great product! Wonderful tasting wholesome cheese! You can catch this product at the same cost as the other products, if you are on the look out! There is a big difference in quality!!!i recommend this above others!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
Whenever a recipe calls for shredded cheese this is my go to. It has 4 different flavors of cheddar and mixes very well for a delicious taste! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the price! The bag is completely full so you get what you pay for.
Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.
This cheese comes in small sealable packages which are convenient when on the go or for work. There are several flavors and change up the usual boring cheese flavors. Awesome flavor and easy on the go container!