BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 4 State Cheddar™.
Only from Sargento.
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural sharp Wisconsin, mild California, sharp Vermont and sharp New York cheddar cheese.
New!
1 7/8 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
7.5 oz (212g). see more...

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
I LOVE this cheese. I use it on everything. In pasta dishes, quesadillas or even to eat by itself. It has a great flavor and is moist and not gritty.
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Memphis
These cheese is amazing. I can normally find it at Wal-Mart or Kroger. Great in a salad, scrambled eggs, nachos, pizza, mac & cheese or any if your favorite dishes. It has a very strong cheddar taste, which I love. My go to meal is On the Border THE BORDER 16OZ TORTILLA CHIPS sprinkled with this cheese then microwaved for 20 secs. Sometimes I add Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value White Corn & Black Bean Salsa, 24 oz and/or grilled chopped chicken-- yum!
Terrian B.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I believe that this brand of cheese is always consistent and worth the additional price. I think you can taste the difference from other brands in my opinion. As a cheese lover, I feel that this satisfies that taste and I recommend it 10 times over! I like to especially use this when I'm making eggs or tacos.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
OMG this cheese is amazing. Love cheddar and all sharp cheeses. This cheese has a mixture of Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar, Sharp Vermont Cheddar, Sharp New York Cheddar and Mild California Cheddar cheeses. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Not the healthiest thing, but amazing.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I love the texture that this cheese adds to every dish. I like to eat small handfuls by itself as well. It has great flavor compared to one single type of cheddar. I would recommend giving it a try to change up your cheddar. Defiantly going to purchase next time I make Macaroni and cheese.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
As a self proclaimed cheese professional, I would give this cheese a 10/10! I love adding it to all kinds of different dishes. It melts so beautifully over the top of my casseroles. I pick mine up at kroger and it is such a great price! I even can find a coupon online sometimes.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Washington, DC
I try to keep a bag of this on hand almost all the time - it melts well and mixes well into tons of different recipes. I love making casseroles, and having this blend is a lot more interesting than a single cheddar would be. I've always had good experiences with it staying fresh, too.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love the Sargento brand!!  Their cheese is absolutely delicious and always tastes very fresh.  Compared to other products, you can definitely tell that Sargento is higher quality.  It's not too pricey and I would continue to buy this product for years to come.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
There is not a cheese by this brand that I don't love. Even down to the type of cut you can buy it. I prefer the thicker shredded cheeses, but there is a variety for everyone. You can't even compare this brand the "competitors" because there's no competition in my book!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
I know there's lots of fuss about cutting back on dairy... but it is made incredibly hard for me to forget about cheese thanks to Sargento! I love this mix in particular because it's a lot of strong cheeses that blend really well together. Makes a great sauce!