BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 4 State Cheddar™.
Only from Sargento.
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural sharp Wisconsin, mild California, sharp Vermont and sharp New York cheddar cheese.
New!
1 7/8 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
7.5 oz (212g).

Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
The only cheese I can have being lactose intolerant! These cheeses are either aged cheeses OR sharp cheeses which mean they’re produced with the fat from milk, not the actual milk which means you can still eat it if you have a milk allergy! It’s a bit pricey but you pay for what you can have!
Emily W.
Waukesha
This is my favorite cheddar blend!  It's sharp without being too tart, and it melts beautifully!  My very picky husband approves, and I love that it's a bit brighter than some of the other medium or mild cheddars out there.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I’m a huge cheese fan - and huge Sargento fan! This cheddar blend is beyond delicious! Can be tough to find - I think it’s a limited edition. I love this blend!! 🧀
Teresa J.
Memphis, TN
These cheese is amazing. I can normally find it at Wal-Mart or Kroger. Great in a salad, scrambled eggs, nachos, pizza, mac & cheese or any if your favorite dishes. It has a very strong cheddar taste, which I love. My go to meal is On the Border THE BORDER 16OZ TORTILLA CHIPS sprinkled with this cheese then microwaved for 20 secs. Sometimes I add Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value White Corn & Black Bean Salsa, 24 oz and/or grilled chopped chicken-- yum!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love to use this in my casseroles!Great blend of cheeses.i purchase this from Harris teeter. It's so goooood!! Such a delicious flavor...very affordable!!sometimes you can find these on sale.i do recommend this brand and style.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I believe that this brand of cheese is always consistent and worth the additional price. I think you can taste the difference from other brands in my opinion. As a cheese lover, I feel that this satisfies that taste and I recommend it 10 times over! I like to especially use this when I'm making eggs or tacos.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Sargento cheese in general is my all time favorite. The four cheese blend is a perfectly even blend full of flavor and freshness. I personally love this cheese to make my homemade macaroni and cheese with. Saves on trying to choose different kinds and makes for a perfect dinner!
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
I'm a big cheese head if you will. I always love a good cheese. This product hits the spot every time! It is healthy. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to buy this brand. The richness of the product is more than competitors. I would recommend this product to others.
Gabrielle M.
OMG this cheese is amazing. Love cheddar and all sharp cheeses. This cheese has a mixture of Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar, Sharp Vermont Cheddar, Sharp New York Cheddar and Mild California Cheddar cheeses. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Not the healthiest thing, but amazing.
Danielle B.
I love the texture that this cheese adds to every dish. I like to eat small handfuls by itself as well. It has great flavor compared to one single type of cheddar. I would recommend giving it a try to change up your cheddar. Defiantly going to purchase next time I make Macaroni and cheese.