BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Chef Blends™ 4 Cheese Pizzeria.
Only from Sargento - Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural mozzarella, cheddar, smoked provolone and non-smoked sharp provolone cheese.
New!
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
8oz (226g).
2 cups.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,038 reviews
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Taylir L.
This is a delicious cheese blend that my family uses for pretty much any dish. It is good in Italian food as well as Mexican and American food. I like how creamy and flavorful it is. The price is pretty high for shredded cheese but the quality of the cheese make it worth it.
Shay D.
Miami
Literally the only cheese I use besides Kraft! It melts really nicely and tastes amazing. I've never had a problem with the cheese. The only problem is that it's a little expensive but I would recommend this because it's real cheese and not artificial cheese product
Kaitlyn B.
Charleston, WV
This is my go-to shredded cheese. Most of the time I will just buy a block and shred it myself, but if I need to make something in a rush, I’ll use this. The quality of their cheese is amazing and it melts so well!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cheese this is my go to cheese that I grab instantly when I open the refrigerator to add to any dish. Sargento Cheese melts very easily and it is smooth and creamy. Couldn't ask for better cheese
Sammy S.
San Jose, CA
I love the quality of Sargento cheeses, sourced well and always provides a good flavor. They're a little more pricy than generic brands of cheeses but well worth the cost in my opinion, this is a great topper for personal pizzas as well! I would definitely buy again.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
This is soooo goodddd. I use it when I make pasta especially my lasagna and it always comes out sooo good. It's better than the kraft in my opinion and it's the only one I buy for pasta most of the time
Melanie B.
Good quality cheese with a good taste that is fresh and oh so yummy when you use it on homemade pizza or mozzarella on chicken parm. My kids love eating it alone too.
Nazila S.
A very easy product to use, I love how the packaging makes it so easy to reseal. I think the value is high and the easy of the cheese being pre shredded and higher quality makes it worth the slightly higher price.
Kay C.
Greensboro
This product is good for when you want a crazy mixture, the mixture of the cheeses is very good, they taste great together. It's affordable for any type of budget, I definitely recommend this to cheese lovers