Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Raisins uploaded by lidi M.

BY SARGENTO

hree delicious flavors come together in one delightful snack. Honey roasted peanuts, raisins and the spicy kick of Pepper Jack cheese bring you the perfect balance of flavor and nutrition. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers [Pasteurized Milk, Jalapeno Peppers, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit and Nut Blend (Raisins, Peanuts, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Honey, Maltodextrin, Modified Potato Starch, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower), Xanthan Gum].

lidi M.
Was craving some cheese, almond, & raisin on the side to accompany a Smoothie Bowl I put together for breakfast!

The Melolo Berry Smoothie Bowl contains:
~ Vanilla Yogurt
~ Special K Vanilla & Almond Cereal (which I will review soon!)
~ Melon
~ Strawberry
~ Raspberry
~ Watermelon
~ Coconut Chips
~ Chia Seeds
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
These things are PERFECT! Sargento makes snack study breaks perfect 👌🏼. This is my favorite mix that they have to offer. I love a little bit of heat to my cheese and it’s a perfect pairing with the dried cranberry. The packs are a perfect size and it’s always clean, easy, and stress-free right when I need.

It may sound silly, but planning out my snacks for studying is actually quite a task and pretty stressful when I study 10+ hours a day for 2 months at a time. Study snacks can make or break a day. They can keep you going, lift you back up and into your groove, or they can bog you down/not be filling enough and completely throw off your day.

These have lifted the stress and planning that I previously have gone through with study snack prep!
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband and I take these to work in our lunches. They are a great pick me up snack when you reach that part of the day when your ready to go home but works not over yet. It's the perfect combination of nuts,sweetness from chocolate or fruit and delicious cheese.
Bethany H.
These snacks are perfect for on the go! I take them to school and work. While it would be cheaper to make a little snack mix myself, if you are strapped for time, they are a great value for such a good and healthy option.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Love this for on the go snack, keeps me satisfied till I have time to get actual food. Perfect for those busy days when your hungry but don’t have allot of time to go get something to eat.
Kelsey C.
These have a good variety of snacks (cheese, something salty, and something sweet). Every snack in the package tastes good, but it doesn’t fill you up. It’s small. But this is good for a small snack or if you’re on a diet.
Jen H.
Ida
I am IN LOVE with these! I take one to work almost every day. Weather I was salty or sweet it does the job :). Plus is sort of healthy so I can have them mosty guilt free.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I cannot praise this enough! What a great on the go snack. Heck, it’s a great snack in general. The price isn’t bad. I wish they sold these in bulk but oh well. Totally worth it.
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
These are a great little snack! Healthy and good for you! Good for if you'd like a little variety! They're a little of the pricier side for such a small portion. I got them at my local grocery store on one of my grocery shopping trips, I saw them at work, a coworker had one and I was intrigued and wanted to try them for myself! I would definitely buy them again!
Lisa D.
These have made lunch a little easier. My youngest is a very picky eater. While I make her eat what is served, I do want her to enjoy her lunch. I can put one of these with some form of protein, a veg, and fruit while knowing she will have a full tummy. She eats it all!