Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Crystal C.
Nashville
Its a good snack for breakfast especially when I'm rushing. It's kinda expensive so I don't get it very often. I got it from my local grocery store and it was on sale. It was good but I felt like it was something I could make.
Sara H.
These make a good snack when you want something light. It's protein and it's goes a long way for the amount in the container. But I love cheese, so I could eat about 4 of them at a time. It's probably a good thing they come in the portion size it does though.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
WOW! These totally hit the spot. My mom and I both love them. They are the perfect mix of salty and sweet. They are a good snack to just grab and go. My mom buys them from Food Lion every week!
Terra K.
Terre Haute, IN
These little snack packs are the perfect pick me up for a mid morning snack when your tummy is rumbling but it's not quite time for lunch! Off brands taste great as well! I love these snacks!
Bria M.
Antioch, TN
This healthy snack is amazing. It is such a good afternoon snack that you won't feel guilty about. I purchased them at Kroger, Walmart, and Publix. They are a little pricey but well worth it.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I've tried these before but feel they're a little pricey for what you get. Aside from that it's great to have on you as a quick snack and it tasted good. Would buy again if found on sale.
Ashlie M.
It's a nice snack on the go I just don't really like almonds very much but it is it's a nice snack on the go I just don't really like almonds very much but it is really good snack on the go
Shade N.
This is the perfect snack!! As a college student I'm ALWAYS on the go. And ALWAYS trying to get something healthy. The combinations always compliment each other and are perfect. I would recommend this to any adult who need their own kind of "lunchable".
Genna B.
Perfect snack! My job has a cafe and and I always buy these there. I love the sweet and savory taste so these are perfect for me. Def give this snack a try if you love cheese and dried fruit!
Kayla G.
Beacon, NY
These snacks on the go are great! They are a healthy alternative to grabbing a bag of chips, the cheese is fresh and soft and the nuts are flavorful, I would definitely buy these again!