Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Lori M.
I just started buying these and I'm so happy I found them! My kids and I love them for a quick, healthy snack. They are affordable and much more appealing than alternative snacks. We will continue to buy these!
Ashlee M.
Nashville, TN
The perfect little balance snack with a bit of salty and bit sweet and a bit of cheese! Enough bites and calories to be filling but not heavy. My go to after work snack - pairs perfectly with a glass of vino!
Sara R.
I'm absolutely obsessed with Balanced Breaks. My mother in law introduced me to them when I was trying to lose weight and they are wonderful. It's the perfect afternoon snack! I always have these in my fridge!
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
These are a perfect snack! The perfect contrast of salty and sweet, crunchy and soft! I eat these at school or work when I need a boost! They are a healthy option rather than chips or candy and I recommend!
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
These are so great for snacking on. First off, I love how it's a mixture of different types of snacks. I love cheese, nuts and cranberries so it's great for me. They're also the perfect portion. Great price too!
Shelby P.
Canton
This is a perfect small snack when you need a little burst of protein.  I often buy these at Costco because you can get quite a few of them in a pack cheaper than you could at the regular grocery store.  This is a great mix of salty and sweet.
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
I LOVE getting these cheese and but snacks for a quick snack at work. Unfortunately they can be a little pricey so I get them for myself as a treat. The price is the only reason for 3 stars instead of 5.
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
Sargento balanced breaks make the perfect snack. They seem small at first but are filling and the perfect size for a snack on the go to save you from a trip to the vending machine. My kids enjoyed them as an afternoon snack as well.
Pylar G.
These are so great! I feel like I'm always running around, I don't have time to prepare healthy snacks for myself. These are perfect to throw in my bag whether I'm going to work or class for an afternoon pick me up! They're perfect to curb those 3:00 chocolate cravings!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love these! I have tried almost all of the different combinations and they're great as a snack to tie you over! They pair the cheese and nuts perfectly and the sweet snack is a perfect compliment!