Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Michonne S.
Baltimore
I eat these everyday. It's a little snack I use when I get off work. I get it all the time , I love Sergentos Cheese. No it's not expensive at all but I would pay any amount for it because it take so good. Yes all my friends that love cheese get there products.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I love packing these in my work lunches. Its the perfect mix of sweet and savory. They are often on sale, and I usually have coupons. I have seen them at just about every store I shop at. There really are no other similar snack packs that I enjoy as much
Roxane R.
Greenville
I buy this at Costco and just love to munch on these. They make excellent snacks and fill me up and hold me over between meals. Once I tried them, I was hooked and now I am a big fan! I always makes sure I have some in my refrigerator at all times!
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
Addicting! But easy to munch on while on the go or feeling a bit hungry at night. They are great for in-between meals and working to eat on a schedule and choose healthier options. Found these at Costco and definitely will he getting these again.
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
Yum yum and YUM! These are the perfect little packed snacks for on the go or just even because! I take these for lunch at work quite often and even snack on them as well! They are great! I feel like you get a really good amount for your money!
Mandy C.
Nashville
A little savory and a little sweet all in one little container. In my mind, this is the perfect snack and I feel better eating it than a vending machine snack. I've tried several  of the flavor combos and haven't found one I don't like yet!
Cynthia J.
JAMAICA, NY
I buy these at bjs and it's my daily snack for work. Perfect healthy little snack for anytime. The combination of salty and sweet makes it perfect and doesn't get tired of it
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I am a HUGE fan of these balanced breaks! They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty that I need to get me through the day! They knocked it out of the ballpark with these’
Aly F.
These grab'n'go snack packs are awesome! As a college student I am always in need of quick, healthy snacks and this covers it all! The cheese and almonds are just the right amount to hold me over until I can get out of class and get a healthy meal.
Erin A.
This is one of my favorite little snacks!  The product is high quality and tasty and is a great blend of flavors.  I buy these often, as I consider them a staple in the house for healthy snacking.  They are delicious and satisfying!