Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
These are perfect for anyone who had a busy schedule, and wants to keep an easy and substantial snack around. These are tasty, nutritious, and can often be found at Kroger on sale. I take them to school with me for days when I need a quick snack between classes. Kroger
Jordin W.
Macon, GA

I
am in law school and have been looking for a snack that is easy to grab and go
but that will leave me feeling full and satisfied. This balanced break snack
absolutely hit the spot. I can grab this package on the way out the door and
don't have to regret my snack choice later

Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
These are great snacks to have on-the-go!  Pro: healthy and easy to eat. Con: not very filling and kind of boring.  Sometimes it's nice to have a light snack like this but I also like flavorful foods.  If you are like me, you won't be a fan of this little snack.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
These Balanced Breaks are absolutely amazing.  They are a perfect snack and give you a little bit of everything.  I love that I can eat these at work and not feel guilty about eating an unhealthy snack.  And whenever I do eat these, I always have people asking me where I got them, because they look so good.
Kenzi C.
I love these things! They're great for on the go. They're a healthy yet great tasting snack. They fill you up while crushing and craving you may have. Berrys fulfill your sweet tooth. The nuts prove to be a salty snack to satisfy any salt lover. And the cheese is savory
Kera S.
I struggle with fluctuating sugar and these balanced brakes have help me get a handle on the issues that are caused by the fluctuation. It also doesn't hurt that they taste amazing and have plenty of different flavors to choose from especially now with the addition of the sweet ones!
Brandi D.
The Sargento Balanced Breaks are cute little snack packs to add to your lunch! They have the perfect flavor combinations and are a very nutritious add to a lunch box. They are semi-pricey for the amount of product that you get, but I would recommend giving them a try!
Carlie H.
I really like these Sargento Balanced Breaks, and my favorite is the White cheddar cheese with Sea salted roasted almonds and dried cranberries. they provide a protein, and fat and a fruit to hit all of your macronutients. Great for snacking for kids and adults alike!
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom introduced me to these. I give the cheese to my baby and eat the nuts myself. Great for on the go. Wish they had some sharp cheddar cheese options, but then I'd probably end up eating all the cheese myself! Also wish they had a nuts option without the berries.
Wellesley M.
Such a great snack for on the go! I purchase these almost every time I go to the store. I love cheese and personally I don't need a cracker to eat cheese, but if a cracker was an option I would be happy. This is a great snack also if you're practicing portion control.