Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Diana A.
Pacoima , CA
These balanced snacks are my go to snacks on the daily. I buy them in packs of 12 every few weeks from Costco because I love them so much. They’re inexpensive as well so it saves me money compared to going out and buying everyday. The cheese is always fresh and they pair perfectly with the almonds and the cranberries.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
These are such a great treat if I am out running errands for the day. Packed with protein to help keep me feeling full so that I don't give in to the fast food temptations out there. My only complaint is the high price and lack of coupons and deals that I can find. Other than that, these are delightful and a nice treat.
Kaihla C.
Port Townsend, WA
These Balanced breaks are seriously my favorite snack! My coworker turned me onto these in the last six months and I literally go through two packages every week. That's 7$ for six. Generic brands go for 15 cents less but aren't worth it. They really are the perfect balance of sweet and savory in a small package.
Grace C.
Columbia
I actually love this product and I think that it is unique to the market. It is awesome for when I am grabbing on the go and is actually fairly healthy! I wouldn't say its cheap but its definitely great for the quality of the snack and considering it is healthy its a great choice for people who are always on the go!
Maurianna E.
Long Beach, MS
This is one of my favorite on the go snacks because you get and even balance of both your nuts and dairy products. I purchase mine from sams, and they are always delicious.  I personally love the sharp cheddar with cashews over the container with almonds, but I will for sure continue to pruchase this product.
devyn r.
inglewood, California
These are a lovely small snack. They can be a bit on the pricey side but are on sale pretty often(I mostly see them sold as 2 for $6 which makes each little tray $1). If you have the time it's probably cheaper to buy the cheese, nuts and fruit separately, but these packs are super convenient. They fit in my bag and are just enough to eat during a quick break.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
An extraordinary Product! Is excellent to all Carb, Sugar, low Potassium Diet. My husband is Diabetic Tipe 1 and My Mother need to make Dyalisis and have a Diet No Potassium food, and this product is essential in her diet. We used like perfect snack , highly recommend
Elizabeth M.
Marion Arkansas
Love these so convenient you can eat while driving or walking or in class or at work with no mess whatsoever I got mine from Casey's general store which is a gas station in our town and it was in date fresh food.
Randi H.
Sunrise, FL
I have been trying to eat healthier and this has been a fantastic way for me to do so. Wal-Mart Neighbourhood  Market carries them. I frequently buy them for lunch while at work. They are not disappointing, they are delicious, I would highly recommend them and they are not that expensive.
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
First of all I'm so happy they came out with these, I used to cube some cheese and make little snack packs with almonds and occasionally dried fruit for busy days. Now I can conviniently grab a package of these at the store with no prep time! I do hope they come out with more varieties!