Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Sara B.
Bartlett, TN
Very tasty. Great for a quick and easy snack. I purchase these at Walmart and is very affordable.
Viv R.
Sorry to say bye bye twitter I didn't know what I did to me but it's not really really nice but
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Delicious! The perfect size for my midday snack! Perfect portion and I don't feel guilty! Yum!
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
The best!I am bad at eating till dinner but these help in every way!love cheese &fruit!!new fav
Libby Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these balances breaks! The almonds cranberries and white cheddar is the perfect combo!
Olivia W.
momument
Everyone in my family loves these. They are really good snacks to keep you from starving.
Morgan T.
Fairfield, TX
Love this for on the go before school and for snacks. Good protein and fats. Love it alot
Titania L.
Brentwood, TN
Cute, easy, simple snack ! Decent pricing and good amount. Healthy and just good protein
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Great healthy snack alternative!! I love the sweet and salty combination that it gives!
Alexis B.
These are so yummy and healthy for a fast snack when I'm a t work I love to take these