Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
I love the things such a healthy protein snack. Really gives you some fuel. Plus is definitely good. Will keep buying.
Hayley E.
Great for a snack if your on the go or on a diet. They are sold at most grocery stores so they are really easy to find
Malanee T.
Paw Paw
These are great for a quick snack on the go. The combinations are tasty and pair well with each other. I buy regularly.
grace n.
Great for snack and on the go. Very healthy and not sweet, trting to avoid all those sugary snacks. Highly recommended.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love these for a quick balanced snack! The almond one is my favorite. I've bought mine at my local Meijer.
Bobbijo L.
Lakeland, fl
These are perfect for a quick snack after you get done running or biking! Gives you a bit of variety for a snack also!
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
I love these little packs because they fit so easily in my lunchbox. They aren't only affordable but also delicious!!
Katie V.
Recently found these and I love them. I just with They had more options to them. But great and easy on the go snacks.
Alyssa C.
Warsaw
These are wonderful to take to work with me or to have as a mid-afternoon snack. I love both varieties of this snack.
Thazin H.
Amazing snack I definitely recommend this its amazing for a party as well to have just a little something to snack on