Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Kb K.
I'm obessed with these. I prefer buying them in bulk at Sam's. My favorite snack especially when I want something sweet or crunchy.
Krystel G.
A great pick me up between meals. Instead of eating something heavy there is a great balance between the nuts chocolate and cheese
Teresa B.
Columbus, GA
A great tasty snack. Will be trying all the others they offer. Only 180 calories. And great when your in a rush just grab and go.
Meghan C.
The packaging is convenient for packing lunches. These are a little pricey. But it would be even pricier to do this on your own.
Heather J.
Foxboro, MA
I love these they are perfect for a quick snack to help those cravings. I always grab one for work to help keep the Hunger at bay
Rachel K.
I love these, because they 're easy to grab-and-go for a work or gym snack!

It tastes great, and is FILLING (without the guilt).
Carie K.
 These are such good snacks, and so easy to take anywhere. The cheese has such great flavors something healthy to carry with me
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
My go to snack for when I’m runing out the door and need a snack. I love how yummy these are, I eat one almost everyday.
Jen S.
I eat this for a snack or even breakfast. I love that it's a good change from my usually bar snack and it is still low calorie.
Evelyn L.
Shelby Twp, MI
What a great idea for breakfast or a snack. I pick these up at Kroger's. An energy booster with the fruit , nuts and cheese.