Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Sherie W.
Very convenient to take to the office for a quick snack. The cheese is fresh tasting and the nuts are tasty without being overly salty
Michael Ann C.
Gainesville, GA
This is he perfect snack for any time of the day. I like to eat them as an afternoon pick me up. The perfect mix of sweet and salty.
Caroline B.
These are really good! I totally love the idea, but the cheese tastes bland to me. Other than that its an easy way to eat healthier.
Alyssa P.
Columbus, OH
I love these!! They are perfect for lunch at work or a snack. I love the flavor combination! I also love that they are low calories!
Emily M.
Prairieville, LA
This is my favorite snack! All the flavors are delicious and they are healthier than most others. This is a staple in our household.
Kristian D.
Mayflower
Love it!. The cheese is good and the combination of cranberry and almonds was so good I will definitely be buying this product again.
Jenn W.
Our family loves these. The cheese isn’t too sharp and the combination of the cranberries cheese and almonds is such a perfect snack.
Lauren L.
The perfect afternoon snacks protein filled little balanced break. Alittle pricey but I buy at sams club and it is very affordable
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
Great snack to eat when u want something salty n healthy the nuts and cheese together is really good not expensive just affordable
Kiah G.
I love the combo of white cheddar, almonds, and cranberries. If you get this one I suggest trying a bit of all 3 at the same time.