Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Sarah D.
Jonesboro, AR
These make a great snack and are healthy so you don't have to feel guilty about eating it. I occasionally will have these for breakfast also.
Anastasia B.
These are the perfect quick on the go snack! Cheese, nuts and fruit satisfy your hunger mid day or late night, I love having these around!!
Brittney M.
This is a great snack or even a great breakfast. The cheese is always good and the almonds and cranberries are always delicious as well.
Alexandria B.
Very pricey but good and healthy and a smart snack. It is not big its very small and can't be store anywhere but in a luck box or fridge
Rebecca P.
These are great for grab and go breakfast or lunch. Alot of the times my lunch is on the go and I love These! Very filling and affordable
Ashli P.
Love this i would give it a 11 out of 5. It is so yummy and is perfect when your in a rush and you need breakfast. It is cery affordable
Julie G.
Greenville
I love these. I eat them during the day at work when I need a snack. I eat them late at night for the same reason. A nice healthy snack.
Jacqui B.
My mom gave me one of these as a snack one day. It was the perfect amount. Super delicious. I only wish there were crackers. I love carbs
Chelsea M.
Wichita, KS
I love these little snack packs. Great in the afternoon or before work as a pick me up. I only wish they were just a little bit larger.
Noemy H.
These are great for snacks. I like to take these to work to snack on throughout the day. It's better than snacking on chips or cookies