Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Amy K.
OMG, these are awesome. My son and I are both type 1 diabetics and we eat these often for snacks. The almonds with cranberries and cheddar are my favorite.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
Love these. I eat these all the time. They are so convenient to take on the road. I love the cheese, the almonds and the cranberries. It's a perfect snack.
Wendy C.
I love that I can find these at most convenience stores; they're a perfect and healthy snack when you're out running errands. Also, easy to eat in the car.
Rachel S.
Bristol
I love these little packets of heaven! It’s the perfect combination of savory and sweet. They are so filling too. It’s my go to afternoon snack at work.
Sonya E.
I have been taking these things with me everywhere since about 2 months now. I'm not a huge fan of nuts but these flavors together work so well together.
Isaac M.
Visalia
We really love these little snack packs. They're perfect for my girlfriend and I when we go to work and we send them with my son when he goes to daycare.
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
Priced a little to high on my budget but still a fun snack. I don't think the amount you pay for is worth it but if you need something quick it might be.
Stacey A.
Really liked these as a snack only thing I did not like was that you had to keep the nuts in the fridge with the cheese. Made the nuts not as appetizing.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I love these! it always the perfect combos of cheese and nuts. another perfect on the go healthy snack. I do wish the portion sizes were a bit bigger.
Heather A.
Mesa, AZ
Great for snacks that are high in protein and low carb. I'm doing and the hardest part is portion control and flavor. This has the best of both worlds.