Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love these so much! They are amazing for a snack or a light meal on the go or at work. It's so easy and delicious. Healthy and enjoyable. It has always been fresh and great quality! Highly recommend to everyone!
Katie S.
Woodbridge
My favorite of these. The flavors all go together very well. I eat the cheese separate typically. The sizes are perfect. There's sometimes a coupon in the mail. They are a good go to snack during the day
Megan C.
I SWEAR this is the best snack and my all time go to. I've tried this flavor and the one with cheddar and cashew and this one is so much better. Very satisfying and a low calorie snack!
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
I buy these for my husband as a mid day snack! Way healthier than him reaching for chips at work before lunch! Good way to keep his metabolism going and hunger t bay!
Kirsten B.
My favorite "mom snack". Easy to grab on the way to pick up kids when there was no time for lunch. Love that they're low carb and have options like white cheddar.
Natalie W.
Santa Rosa, CA
It's a great snack for the whole family. All the munchies the kids like but a tiny bit fancier and it's already done so I don't have to bag up the snacks for them.
Allison S.
Great snack for ok the go. Very convenient. And little waste. It can be something to eat in the car or a little snack after lunch to hold you over until dinner.
Melissa W.
So delicious. My whole family loves them. Buy them all the time at bjs. They're much more affordable there. They are crazy expensive at regular grocer stores.
Maya R.
Nashville, TN
I loveeeee balanced breaks! I'm always on the go, and these are the perfect quick and easy snack. Personally, they are a bit pricey but I love them anyways.
Danielle t.
Spotswood
This is literally my favorite snack at work! I also like to sneak it in my bag for th movie theater. They are tiny and great for on the go! Lots of protein!