Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
This is magical!!! Just the right amount of everything!! I love sargento cheese it's so rich and taste beautiful and then mix it with almonds and dried cranberries!!! Who wouldn't love that!!! I y these all the time for snacks during the day!! They are just the right amount and very very yummy!!
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
Sargento cheese in general is delicious. It's so rich in flavor and taste real. These packs that they come in with fruits and nuts makes them all the more better. I like the taste of all of it together, it's a combination of savory, salty and sweet and it's absolutely delicious.
Catherine T.
Jamestown , NY
My alllll time favorite snack! I bring these to work with me just about every single day! Definitely a repeat customer! Never had anything like it and I always refer it to my friends and my family!
saira e.
Covington , LA
love these little snack pack things. it's so good and is really good to have at lunch or before i have a soccer game. they're cheap and really good to eat! would highly recommend this and there's other varieties to choose from!
Lorena B.
This snack has 7g of protein and only 190 calories. Great snack for in between meals! The sea salted roasted almonds and dried cranberries are complimentary. The packaging is convenient but most importantly it taste amazing!!!!
Kristen C.
This is my favorite afternoon snack. I keep these in the fridge at work when I need an afternoon pick me up. They are a little pricy for what they are, but I love the convenience of not having to prepare this stuff on my pwn
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I love these things. I think its a perfect and "balanced" snack. Like another reviewer mentioned, my favorite way to eat these is eating one of each part in every bite.
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
This was a great snack. The cheese tasted very fresh and the almonds were a great balance to the cheese. I am not a big fan of cranberries so I did not try them. Would definitely buy again.
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
Great snack option that already comes portioned for you. Protein content curbs hunger between meals, not to mention they are delicious. I always grab these at Kroger. I'd recommend them.
Ashly S.
Frisco, TX
These are the perfect grab and go snacks. Perfect for after school or when you don't have time for lunch.  We buy these at our local Kroger and the price is great.   They are delicious!