Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Michelle L.
Bossier City, LA
Not a fan. I purchased this snack for the first time with a coupon from Kroger. The cheese was okay. The cranberries were sour and two of my almonds were burnt. I was very disappointed.
Purnima S.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This tastes so incredible! I love to add these to my lunchbox as a little snack in the day. Some of the flavors are both sweet and savory and those are my favorite.
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite snacks for a busy day at work! I don't get a designated lunch break and these take the edge off my hunger and give me the energy to power through another meeting or client issue.
Victoria H.
I love buying these to snack on at work. They give me enough of a fill up to finish the workday. I love the high protein and that it's all handheld and proportioned. Worth the cost for convenience.
kriska w.
these little snack packs were surprisingly great. well thought out combinations that i wouldn't have put together myself. only buy when on sale as they are not cheap when regularly priced.
Pamela B.
South Gate, CA
I got these at Sam's Club. They were okay especially the cheese I did love the cheese. LOL. But I'm not a fan of the cranberry so probably will not be repurchasing.
Jo M.
I have tried a few of the Balanced Breaks by Sargento and this one is far and away my favorite. The flavors of the sharp white cheddar cheese goes great with the dried cranberries. These snack packs are just enough to fill you up, but not too much to where you feel guilty for eating them. Great alternative to chips or chocolate for a snack, and they come in such easy to grab packaging that I can throw one in my bag for work and know that I am making a great choice for food for the day!
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
I love these things! This is my favorite flavor with white cheddar almonds and cranberries! They are perfect for a refuel midday snack or with a yogurt for breakfast. I can normally last 3-4 hours without getting hungry after eating one of these. Great for road trips, the beach, a hike, anytime! Condensed packaging fits right in your bag!
Joyce G.
Orion, IL
This is a great snack any time of the day. I especially like to pair it with a few pretzel sticks to pick the cheese up with. This was the first time I had purchased the balanced breaks snacks and it won't be the last because it is a quick tasty snack. Yes I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quick snack with a nice mix of sweet, salty, and savory.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
These are the best! I love keeping these in the fridge for when I need a quick boost but don't have a lot of time. They are a little pricey but if and when I can get them on sale I always grab them. Perfect to keep at work for a quick snack or even for on the go.