Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

BY SARGENTO

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Rachel S.
Westerville
I purchase these from Costco. They are a great quick snack when on the go. I love the mix of flavors with the fruit, nuts and cheese. I haven't tried any other products like this but I would definitely purchase this again.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
These make the perfect mid-day snack. Cheese is probably my favorite thing on the planet (besides coffee) so the addition of almonds and cranberries are just a nice bonus. These provide some added protein and healthy fat from the almonds. The cranberries add a little sweetness and a boost of anti-oxidants. I like to make a little sandwich, if you will, so I get all of the flavors in one bite. I also like having them on hand for my grandmother. They are easy for to grab out of the fridge if she wants a midnight snack and are a lot healthier than other snack options,
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
As a runner I'm constantly looking for a little snack to grab that is priced just right and is small enough to carry with me but large enough to fill me up. This product delivers just that.
Mary h.
Sandy, UT
Okay so these are not my fav but they are not bad either i find the combo of cheese and chocolate to be a huge problem the chocolate is bitter and so is the cheese
Charlene D.
Simi Valley, CA
GREAT SNACK!!! Perfect mix of salty and sweet, great for portion control! I buy them at Sam's in bulk because they are cheaper than purchasing in the supermarket.
Sarah L.
I really like this! It is a good snack to have mid-day to fight off the hunger pains. I purchased this at BJ's in a pack of 10 for $8 so it was a very good value. The package came with two other kinds too (sharp cheddar cheese and sharp white cheddar- will review later). The only complaint I have about this is that the cheese was not very flavorful. Kind of bland. Will still likely purchase again.
Madison H.
Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® are to die for! Yes, I said to die for! They are right up someones ally if you like salty, sweet, spicy, and good! Go check them out!
molly e.
I wish I could give 10 stars for this product with the low sugar content and high protein with clean wholesome ingredients. One of the healthiest snacks for any time of day! I will forever buy this product!
Madalyn S.
These are a great on the go snack. You can easily just throw them in your bag, and it's better than getting chips from a vending machine. Beware, there is a lot of fat due to both nuts and cheese, but everything is okay in moderation
Bridget C.
Perfect snack for on the go people wanting to eat healthy. Packed with protein. Perfect for those days when you are busy and need a quick snack to give you the energy you need to keep going! Did I mention they are delicious??