BY SARGENTO #10 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

You’ll swoon for this beautiful balance of cheese, fruit and nuts. Natural White Cheddar meets sea-salted, roasted almonds and tart, dried cranberries to make snack time your favorite time. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit And Nut Blend [Almonds, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
As a type 2 Diabetic, I am constantly searching for healthy on-the-go snack options that are high in protein and low in carbs.  As a mom, a teacher, and a coach, I'm constantly on the go.  Managing my health is hard enough and to adding all the food prep in takes away precious time from those that I love most.

With Balanced Breaks, I've found the balance I need.  I've got some great snacks that are perfect for my busy lifestyle while not having to do tons of food prep every day for my snacks.

I'm pretty sure I've now bought every variety and I can't say that I've been disappointed in any of them.  If you check out my photo, you can see my morning grading go to - a glass of Spark, a Sargento Balanced Break Snack pack, and my MacBook Pro (aka everything a busy mom and teacher could ask for).   Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried CranberriesAdvocare Spark® CanisterApple MacBook Pro
Rachelle B.
These are seriously the best go-to snack ever! I'm a sucker when it comes to almonds and cheese, so when I saw these I knew I had to try them out. I was a bit skeptical about the cranberries since I don't normally eat fresh or dried cranberries. But the combination of all these flavors just make for a wonderful snack. You've got the saltiness of the cheese, with the neutral/nutty taste of the almonds, and the sweetness/tartness of the cranberries. They all just go so well together, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a quick and simple snack! Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
I am a nurse and am always on my feet. Sometimes I don't get a chance to eat dinner or even sit down. These are great little snacks that are healthy, easy to eat and delicious. I love the sweet and salty combo. They are addicting and I will keep buying them over and over again. BTW... I see a lot of other nurses bringing these to work too!
Saira M.
Sargento Balanced Breaks are the perfect on the go snack. I purchased these in a 6 pack at Sams Club. I previously purchased these in smaller packs to try them out. I like the packaging and how easy it is just to take with me anywhere on the go. I recommend these and can’t wait to try other combinations of these Balanced Breaks.
Diana A.
Pacoima , CA
These balanced snacks are my go to snacks on the daily. I buy them in packs of 12 every few weeks from Costco because I love them so much. They’re inexpensive as well so it saves me money compared to going out and buying everyday. The cheese is always fresh and they pair perfectly with the almonds and the cranberries.
Riley S.
I love these like snacks! They're great to throw in my lunch for work! The cheese is always super hiid, and the nuts and fruit make a great contrasting combo! Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries
Yanelis M.
I got these so I can put them in my purse to have a snack while I’m on the road for work, they are okay but not great. The cranberries were hard and it satisfied my hunger for the moment. They were on sale at Publix but I don’t think I’ll get them again.
Kelly N.
Gadsden, AL
I love the white cheddar cheese & the almonds & cranberries. The flavors are the BEST! Really helps me when I'm needing a snack to keep me to the next meal! This is the first time I've bought/tried this & I will buy it again!!!
Sarah M.
These are so good ! I work at a horse barn so I’m constantly doing hard work and exerting myself. This is a great way to get good protein, carbs and fat ! All of the components go really well together! It’s a perfect snack or lunch add on !
Sweta R.
These are good when you are looking for a healthy snack. They taste good and are convenient to take to work or on a trip. I am a repeat customer. These taste good too which is a plus for when I’m trying to watch my calories.