Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural Sharp White Cheddar Cheese with Cashews and Raisins uploaded by Kelli H.Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Natural Sharp White Cheddar Cheese with Cashews and Raisins uploaded by Marissa C.

BY SARGENTO

Where has this amazing snack been all your life? We brought together creamy, tangy Sharp White Cheddar cheese, buttery, sea-salted cashews and a medley of golden raisins for perfectly balanced snack with flavors you love. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit and Nut Blend [Cashews, Golden Raisins, Raisins, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Sulfur Dioxide (As Preservative), Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Peanut, Soybean and/or Sunflower)].

Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
The Sargento Balanced Breaks are great for on-the-go, snacking at home, or when you want to fulfill those sweet and salty cravings with a healthier option. At $3 for 3 individual snack servings, I think it’s quite the deal because it’s satisfying, flavorful, and a better option than some other prepackaged snacks. I definitely pick up a pack when I’m out shopping to have on hand throughout the week for an easy option.
Melanie J.
morgantown
I didn't originally buy them but my mom had. she would bring them to work and eat them for a snack. when I went to work with her she brought one for me. I enjoyed it and was pleasantly surprised. the cheese was a little bit weird to me, but I'm very picky. everything tasted great. would eat again.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these, and my kids love these but the price makes me not purchase them often. That is why I gave 3 stars, not 5. I like to have healthier options on hand but these are not budget friendly, for us anyways. I do love the taste, is always fresh and easy to snack on at home or on the go. My kids also love these.
Kelli H.
America
I absolutely loved all of it. Sargento Balanced Breaks is the perfect snack for those of us who enjoy salty and sweet together and also adds the savory feel of cheese to the mix my tastebuds where literally thanking me it was so good.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this combination of the snack varieties they have, I find it more filling and the quantity awesome, they have different ones to choose from, they also come three in a package, which is nice. Great for work, in between school, dinner and lunch. Very inexpensive.
Holly G.
Bellevue, PA
Definately my favorite of the selections,great small snack i like to add a piece of fruit. Natural sharp cheddar and sea-salted cashews &Golden raisins.7g protein 180 calories
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these as a healthy snack! They’re easy and convenient for me. I also find that they’re pretty filling as well. They are slightly expensive, you might be able to make your own version for about the same price or cheaper, but I love the convince.
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
These balanced breaks are great to grab for breakfast when running out the door in a hurry, which I usually am trying to get my kids to school. I love this especially because cashews are my favorite.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love balanced breaks and I always get the snack packs at Sam's Club so that way I can bring them to work with me or on the road when we will be out for the day, sometimes I eat them as a quick breakfast because I'm usually super busy and don't have time to make a full breakfast meal. If I am craving a snack at night time I will go and grab one of these so that way I'm not eating a bunch of sugary or unhealthy snacks before bed. Very affordable and they last a while in the fridge they don't expire as quick as other refrigerated snacks.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
These snacks were disappointing. For the price that you pay you could buy cheese, nuts and fruit bits and make them yourself. There is a very little bit of each item in the pack. There were 5 cashews in mine. They're marketed to be a healthy snack on the go but you'll be hungry shortly after eating these.