Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Gouda Natural Cheese/Honey Roasted Peanuts/Dried Cranberries Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack uploaded by Adri K.

BY SARGENTO

By choosing a Sargento Cheese Snack, you don't have to compromise flavor in favor of smart nutrition. see more...

Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
For on the go these little guys make the best snacks. You have your salty and your sweet. You feel decently fulfilled after and you aren’t eating crap. Well obviously there’s dairy so depending upon your dietary regimen and if you are vegetarian or vegan you would want to go to bulk foods and make your own minus the dairy, but as a flexatarian I am “flexible” with dairy while I eat a very plant based and healthy diet.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
I'm so ecstatic that there's finally a mass-produced, grab and go healthy snack on the market! I buy these in bulk at the club food stores and keep them on hand for those annoying mid-afternoon tummy rumbles. These are a great snack, or part of a meal with a piece of fruit or protein!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
The best fresh cheese and nut snacks you can find! I found it at Walmart. It taste so good with little dried bits of fruits in them. Sometimes flavored, such as cherry flavored raisins. I will buy over and over
Chantelle S.
I love these! They are a delicious treat that is healthy and convenient! The mix of cheese and nuts and fruit are a great mix of salty and sweet! I like these better than some other brands with similar products because I feel the cheese used is higher quality and overall the flavor choices are more sophisticated. These are a great treat for Mommy I don’t have to share but can if I want to.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
These are amazing! Ever since trying sargento cheese, I cant eat any other cheese because all of the rest of them taste fake. All of the flavors I have tried are amazing but colby jack is my favorite. And its awesome because cheese is low carb. Yay!!!! I always buy sargento. Once you go sargento, you dont go back.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
Great healthy snack for on the go! Very small and light packaging to fit in your purse and take on the go or bring to work! The combination of cheese, nuts and cranberries covers all the savory flavors that a person could want in a single snack. Sweat and salty goodness all in a perfect serving size!
Destiny R.
Sumerco, WV
I love these snack boxes! Great and healthy snack that is easy to eat on the go or when you’re busy. Much better alternative to other convenient snacks, which tend to be unhealthy. They are a little expensive, but I still enjoy them and would recommend them to others who want to snack on the go.
Kathleen B.
Silver Spring, MD
Buying these is such a waste of money and I'm always baffled people spend money on them. You could easily make your own snack with these items and it would be a lot cheaper. These taste fine, but I rather save my money. Make your own and your protein snack can be just the way you like it.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
These Sargent balanced breaks are the perfect snack. Especially for those who don’t have an active job. The healthy fats in these packs give you energy for a long time and the sweet addition from the honey roasted nuts curbs that sweet craving without giving you all of the added sugars.
Katie V.
Blackshear
This is a perfect mid day snack and handy for on the go people! The only con is they are kind of pricey. I'm not sure I will purchase these on a regular basis but if I was looking for something quick and convenient I may reach for this product over something less unhealthy.