Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries uploaded by Lacey N.Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries uploaded by Lacey N.Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries uploaded by Tami K.

BY SARGENTO

Prepare for love at first bite. Blueberry juice-infused dried cranberries mingle with salty roasted peanuts and rich, creamy Colby-Jack cheese to win over hearts and stomachs everywhere. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 8 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese

Ingredients

Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit and Nut Blend [Peanuts, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean and/or Sunflower Seed)].

Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These are good when you want something sweet and savory at the same time. I buy them all the time as they are great for snacking. I put them in my desk at work and a little pack fills me up or holds me over until I can get a meal. Definitely a great buy.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
These are great to keep on hand if we are needing a snack to take on in the car.  I love cheese and Sargento's is always so good.  The cheese is kept separately from the peanuts and cranberries, so it keeps its rich flavor.  The peanuts are good as well, and the blueberry juice-infused dried cranberries are alright.  I'm not so sure I like that the cranberries have the blueberry in them, they seem a little too dry, but besides that these are great for a healthy snack!
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
It's cheese, nuts, and chocolate. There's not much you can do here to make me not like this product. They can sometimes appear a little worse for wear upon opening, but they taste fine. They're expensive and can be better prepared for less at home, so I don't really recommend these unless you're in a real pinch.
Jessica M.
Norman
Being a teacher we don't have a lot of time to sneak in a snack, but these Sargento breaks really help to fit the bill for what this teacher loves! With the nuts for protein, the sweet treat of dried fruit, and the sharp taste of the Colby jack I never leave home without my snack!
Tami K.
Hot Springs
This is an awesome snack to have at work. I buy 5 of these each week as a nutritious snack each day for work. My co workers have tried these also and fell in Love the the great taste. I will always keep these with me .
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
My children love these for after school snacks!  Their grandma always buys them for them to snack on and I couldn't be happier with such a good-for-you snack!  The varieties they have also are very appealing and I love the nut and fruit mixture!
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
I am on a gluten-free diet. I am often looking for things that are filling but prepackaged to throw in my lunchbox. This fits the bill perfectly. My nine year-old son enjoys them as well. I would definitely recommend for anyone that packs healthy lunches.
Denise S.
Hoopeston , IL
These are great little snacks for when you want a healthier snack that isn’t sugar laden. It’s perfect balance of sweet, salty and protein to keep you feeling full longer. Such a great alternative to sweets and chips.
Katelyn W.
Fruit nuts and cheese delicious and healthy. I’ve been trying to find healthier snacks than my usual and these are pretty darn good. It’s not hard to find healthy food if it taste good. Sargent cheese is always great
Shay H.
Albany, GA
These lil treats are a must have!!!!! I love all things about these. They are perfect snacks for busy ppl. I like the fact that they aren’t messy & easy to open. I’d definitely recommend others trying this product!
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
are these good? I have seen them all over but never tried them. & are they actually healthy?