Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries uploaded by Lacey N.Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries uploaded by Lacey N.Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries uploaded by Tami K.

BY SARGENTO #43 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Prepare for love at first bite. Blueberry juice-infused dried cranberries mingle with salty roasted peanuts and rich, creamy Colby-Jack cheese to win over hearts and stomachs everywhere. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 8 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese

Ingredients

Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Fruit and Nut Blend [Peanuts, Cranberries, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean and/or Sunflower Seed)].

Buy on Walmart
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
This is the only one I’ve had, but I love it! I love how the salt compliments the dry cranberries. The cheese is pretty sharp for me, but that’s okay. If I can find the other flavors I’ll try them for sure! Highly recommend. Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These are good when you want something sweet and savory at the same time. I buy them all the time as they are great for snacking. I put them in my desk at work and a little pack fills me up or holds me over until I can get a meal. Definitely a great buy.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
These are great to keep on hand if we are needing a snack to take on in the car.  I love cheese and Sargento's is always so good.  The cheese is kept separately from the peanuts and cranberries, so it keeps its rich flavor.  The peanuts are good as well, and the blueberry juice-infused dried cranberries are alright.  I'm not so sure I like that the cranberries have the blueberry in them, they seem a little too dry, but besides that these are great for a healthy snack!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
These are a great pick me up snack and also perfectly portioned. I’ve been watching what I’m eating here lately and feel like this is a good snack. Also tastes great. Highly recommend if you like cheese and nuts.
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
It's cheese, nuts, and chocolate. There's not much you can do here to make me not like this product. They can sometimes appear a little worse for wear upon opening, but they taste fine. They're expensive and can be better prepared for less at home, so I don't really recommend these unless you're in a real pinch.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
These are so nice to stock in the fridge for after school snacks. I think the cheese is better in these packs, than in some other brands I've tried. Great for protein.  I enjoy the combination of the cheese and nuts with the dried fruit. We like to take these camping with us.
Jessica M.
Norman
Being a teacher we don't have a lot of time to sneak in a snack, but these Sargento breaks really help to fit the bill for what this teacher loves! With the nuts for protein, the sweet treat of dried fruit, and the sharp taste of the Colby jack I never leave home without my snack!
Tami K.
Hot Springs
This is an awesome snack to have at work. I buy 5 of these each week as a nutritious snack each day for work. My co workers have tried these also and fell in Love the the great taste. I will always keep these with me .
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
The snack is good. I mean, it’s pretty basic stiff that you can’t really mess up. The convenience of having everything pre-portioned in a cup is great but so not worth h the price for the amount given. I’d rather buy in bulk and prep my own snacks. So not worth the money.
Shauana J.
Watauga, TX
Sargento is an amazing cheese brand. They have a wide variety and aren't too pricey! I love these little snack packs they offer. It serves for a healthy alternative to most other "snacks." It makes it easy to take something healthy with you when you're in a rush!
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
are these good? I have seen them all over but never tried them. & are they actually healthy?