Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#166 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
Wireliz S.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR

just.... yes!! perfect for everything i make!! beautiful taste, so fresh. buy it every week. everyone at home like it
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Oroville, CA

Really love the flavor of this cheese and the price is not bad at all. One of our favorite cheese's in our household
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.

Great shredded cheese for pasta and cooking, melts fast and the pieces are not too large. Swiss is always my go to!
aimee m.
aimee m.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I WISH THEY WERENT SO EXPENSIVE BUT WHEN THWEY ARE ON SALE, I STOCK UP. LOVE THEM FOR GRILLED CHEESE AND SANDWICHES
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA

I get this cheese for everything. Sandwiches, tacos, chicken meals, anything. And it is not too expensive either.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Portage, IN

The Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss is my favorite cheese to use in my recipe for ham and swiss cups. Great taste.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Ridgewood, NY

Love specially on the home made pizza that u make at home all the time for my boys it's the only cheese I buy
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL

Love Swiss and Sargent has great tasting flavors great for making sandwiches taste great with Theo cheese
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA

My mother loves this. I hate Swiss cheese though. She always puts it on her burgers and other sandwiches.
Josie J.
Josie J.

Swiss is my favorite. This shredded Swiss tastes natural and not so processed. Great for topping dishes!

Join Now