Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#177 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA

I get this cheese for everything. Sandwiches, tacos, chicken meals, anything. And it is not too expensive either.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Portage, IN

The Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss is my favorite cheese to use in my recipe for ham and swiss cups. Great taste.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Ridgewood, NY

Love specially on the home made pizza that u make at home all the time for my boys it's the only cheese I buy
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA

My mother loves this. I hate Swiss cheese though. She always puts it on her burgers and other sandwiches.
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora, Ca

Perfect for a sweet blend of fajitas as well as salads and sandwhichs! Perfect for snacks and on the go!
Josie J.
Josie J.

Swiss is my favorite. This shredded Swiss tastes natural and not so processed. Great for topping dishes!
shelby r.
shelby r.
Springfield, OH

This cheese is so yummy. tastes like it is straight from the deli, super fresh and packed with flavor
Mary R.
Mary R.
Parkersburg, WV

Definitely a more pricey cheese option IMO, but the taste is worth it! A lot of flavor options
Danica B.
Danica B.
Madawaska

Great high quality cheese for a reasonable and affordable price. This cheese has a fine taste
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

Great tasting Swiss cheese tastes so so good. I'm a major cheese snob hate anything not real

Join Now