Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups. see more...

Helina S.
San Clemente, CA
Foodie Expert
I use it for my daughter's biscuits and baked salty pastries. I buy it because it affordable. I don't like to spend a lot on a cheese that I melt in the oven.
Tabitha J.
Foodie Expert
I love Sargento Swiss cheese. It tastes so good on an onion bun and turkey lunch meat. Sargento has a great selection of cheeses at your local grocery stores.
Kelly C.
Ansted
Love my Sargento Cheese. Always a good creamy cheese with a fresh made taste. We use this on everything from sandwiches and tacos to pasta and roasted veggies.
Kathy W.
Greencastle
I love swiss cheese & Sargento's swiss cheese has my vote by a long shot! It is so good with virginia baked ham on rye bread & a little dab of mayonnaise!
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Cheese is my weakness. I have to be honest, the packaging is what provokes me to buy Sargento. It just looks like something that belongs in a household.
Amber A.
San Diego
This is the perfect cheese for sandwiches. And I like the packaging, it is super easy to grab one piece of cheese without it sticking to the other ones.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Loovvee this cheese. The artisan blend foes great on tomatoes with roasted bread and balsamic vinegar mmmmmm. Or even just chips and cheese to make a dip
Judith B.
Sterling, IL
I have to be careful on which one I buy since I am allergic to milk.. I love the low price at Walmart and always buy my cheese for my family there
Engracia M.
Their cheese is so creamy and delicious. It’s not similar to any other cheese products. Every time I go out to buy groceries I always grab one .
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Sargento cheese...any kind is delicious but this artisan baby Swiss is to DIE FOR! I like to wrap my cheese around a pickle or just eat it alone!