Sargento® Artisan Blends® Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.

Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I tend to use the Artisan Blends when I'm making a homemade Alfredo or Macaroni. This is an excellent option. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I do think it is worth the flavor.

It is constantly high quality and I think its a great buy.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this cheese. I love how this cheese tastes and is an all natural cheese. I buy this mostly at my local grocery store. It costs a little more that other cheese but it worth it. It is more healthier than some of the other cheese that I have tried.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is really really good. Great on a ham grilled cheese or quesadilla. I like this way better than the store brand, it does not get hard quickly like the store brand does and the price is not that much more, like thirty cents or something like that.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This is creamy and delicious for cheese. I love that it does not taste processed at all which a plus for me. I love adding this to my old recipes and really does enhance the flavor for most of them. It is amazing what a quality cheese can do!
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Swiss is my favorite cheese and the Sargento cheese is delicious. The shredded Sargento Swiss cheese is perfect for breakfast sandwiches, quesadillas, and nachos and it melts very well. I would definitely recommend this cheese!
Anna R.
This is so delicious, soft creamy texture, and it has a that wonderful taste of mixed artisinal blends that I love! You can buy it at most stores and I tend to go to giant eagle to get it because it's so inexpensive there!
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this cheese. In fact, I love all cheese, but Artisan Swiss is my favorite kind. It's not too light and it's not too strong. For me, it's the perfect flavor and blend. You can find it at any local grocery store and I would recommend it to others.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We use shredded cheese multiple times a week and I just love having so many different flavor a in a convenient package that's ready to go. Swiss is my favorite and goes great with chicken on a quesadilla or in my Pitts!
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Grill cheese favorite cheese to put!!! Yummy, rich and thick cheese. Taste is great once it melts and stretches too! I also like to added my tomato soup and make panini too! I'll grab a handful and just eat it plain too!
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Swiss. Shredded. Cheese. Need I say more? Sargento isn't always a little more pricey but worth it with its awesome flavor. It's real bonafide cheese so of course it's healthy and I will definitely continue to buy.