Sargento® Artisan Blends® Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.

Jeanne D.
Minden , NV
This cheese is absolutely amazing. I loved to added this cheese on my pasta. The flavor is excellent. It's easy to use, and have a good quantity in the package. I will obviously go back to the supermarket to buy some more.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I eat the shredded cheese by its self theirs just something about Sargento thats not like other cheeses its delicious it comes in a nice big bag. I grab a handful just to snack on. I bought mine at Wegman's Its definitely a great deal because your getting farm fresh products for cheap.
Amy P.
The taste and smell are amazing! I like the history of the Sargento family and I feel good buying a product that contains more real cheese vs the competitors. Their swiss cheese is probably my favorite so far. I continue to buy their products because they are competitively prices, have good deals and taste amazing.
Iris E.
Saint Paul, MN
Yum!! Cheese is one of my favorite foods, and Sargento has some of the best shredded cheese! I enjoy adding cheese to dishes I make at home, and not only is this cheese affordable, but it has a great, rich flavor! The Swiss is typically my go to, and goes great on everything!
Amanda Z.
This cheese is SO good! Melts down great on sandwiches, pastas, and even soups. Great to add to a salad as well. It has a nice, creamy finish and and excellent flavor. I found this at Wal-Mart and bought it on a whim, but it's definitely a product I will be buying again.
Maryjane G.
Sargento cheeses have been around for a long time I have been using them for many years and it's hard to pick my favorite for the Sargentobrand over store brands the price is great the taste is phenomenal I like the color or no color additive all natural great tasting
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Sargento swiss shredded cheese is incredibly creamy, soft, and has a WHOLE LOT OF FLAVOR. It's not like the store brand generic taste and its actually quite healthy if you look at the label with low fats. I would definitely buy again perfect for lasagna or topping a salad.
Leah D.
As someone who's not usually a fan of Swiss Cheese, I have to say that Sargento is the most amazing brand I have ever had. It's so fresh, and honestly tastes like the cheese I had when I lived in Europe. It's amazing to me that you can buy this right at your local grocery store for such a good price. Try it today!
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
These are very yummy and good when you make your pizza or if you want to top something up with cheese. the only downside for me is that I wish it card a scouper in there so it would be easier to get the cheese out, instead of leaving all the crumbs on my fingers
Cassie S.
I CANT GET ENOUGH OF SARGENTO ARTISAN BLENDS SWISS CHEESE. I LOVE MAKING BIG OLE SANDWICHES FOR MY FAMILY AND THEY LOOOOVE TO EAT THEM. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE QUALITY AND FULL FLAVOR OF THE CHEESE ALL BY ITSELF. IT'S REALLY SO TASTEY. I RECOMEND THIS BRAND