Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#239 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Shea C.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN

Great cheese!!! Amazing taste at a phenomenal price. I usually have to buy several because we just go thru them so quick.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This is probably my absolute favorite cheese. It's great on sandwiches but I'll gladly eat a couple of slices as a snack.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA

I only buy sargento and imported cheeses because they're so good. I use this to make the best grilled cheese sandwiches.
Karine L.
Karine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Really great addition to my sandwiches. The flavor is mild which I like and it compliments all types of sandwich meats.
Wireliz S.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR

just.... yes!! perfect for everything i make!! beautiful taste, so fresh. buy it every week. everyone at home like it
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Oroville, CA

Really love the flavor of this cheese and the price is not bad at all. One of our favorite cheese's in our household
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.

Great shredded cheese for pasta and cooking, melts fast and the pieces are not too large. Swiss is always my go to!
aimee m.
aimee m.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I WISH THEY WERENT SO EXPENSIVE BUT WHEN THWEY ARE ON SALE, I STOCK UP. LOVE THEM FOR GRILLED CHEESE AND SANDWICHES
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA

I get this cheese for everything. Sandwiches, tacos, chicken meals, anything. And it is not too expensive either.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Portage, IN

The Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss is my favorite cheese to use in my recipe for ham and swiss cups. Great taste.

Join Now