Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#166 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
June P.
June P.

I am a huge fan of Swiss cheese. When I make sandwiches I toast the cheese and bread together for a delicious melting taste.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This is probably my absolute favorite cheese. It's great on sandwiches but I'll gladly eat a couple of slices as a snack.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I'm reall not the biggest fan of cheese but i actuall like the swiss blends. Rather health and goes nice on a sandwhich.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA

I only buy sargento and imported cheeses because they're so good. I use this to make the best grilled cheese sandwiches.
Karine L.
Karine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Really great addition to my sandwiches. The flavor is mild which I like and it compliments all types of sandwich meats.
aimee m.
aimee m.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I WISH THEY WERENT SO EXPENSIVE BUT WHEN THWEY ARE ON SALE, I STOCK UP. LOVE THEM FOR GRILLED CHEESE AND SANDWICHES
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.

Great shredded cheese for pasta and cooking, melts fast and the pieces are not too large. Swiss is always my go to!
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA

I get this cheese for everything. Sandwiches, tacos, chicken meals, anything. And it is not too expensive either.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Portage, IN

The Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss is my favorite cheese to use in my recipe for ham and swiss cups. Great taste.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Ridgewood, NY

Love specially on the home made pizza that u make at home all the time for my boys it's the only cheese I buy

Join Now