Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#166 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
laura m.
laura m.
Bronx, NY

Es muy bueno me gusta mucho lo recomiendo sabe muy bien lo puedes acompañar con lo que quieras es muy buenl en verdad me gusta mucho mucho
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Fayetteville, TN

This is my favorite cheese brand, it taste great and has no bad things in it, taste wonderful. I recommend this product to everyone.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA

Amazing!! We love Swiss cheese! Not often can toy find it shredded like this. Happy discovery finding this at our local store.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD

fresh flavor cheese, we purchase this brand regularly. it tastes just as good as the expensive cheese but has a better price.
Shea C.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN

Great cheese!!! Amazing taste at a phenomenal price. I usually have to buy several because we just go thru them so quick.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This is probably my absolute favorite cheese. It's great on sandwiches but I'll gladly eat a couple of slices as a snack.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA

I only buy sargento and imported cheeses because they're so good. I use this to make the best grilled cheese sandwiches.
Karine L.
Karine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Really great addition to my sandwiches. The flavor is mild which I like and it compliments all types of sandwich meats.
Wireliz S.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR

just.... yes!! perfect for everything i make!! beautiful taste, so fresh. buy it every week. everyone at home like it
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Oroville, CA

Really love the flavor of this cheese and the price is not bad at all. One of our favorite cheese's in our household

Join Now