Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups. see more...

Summer P.
Yum I love this cheese! Sargento is a great brand! I'm a cheese freak so I really am weird about my cheese. This one is so perfect. It's decently priced too! This is definitely the cheese you will want to purchase
Jennifer Y.
Only brand of cheese that I use. Love the richness and how much is in each package. Favorite flavors: Swiss, Monterey Jack, Colby jack and Mexican! All are excellent! Not comparable to competitors as product is significantly better. A little pricier compared to other brands but worth it!
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
Is the second brand of cheese par excellence in my house, we buy all types of cheese per week and although we are few never makes us always want more, super fresh and accessible
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
Delicious cheese and perfect for sandwich. i usually find it for sale at Kroger for a reasonable price! it tastes real and not like plastic. very creamy, overall perfect.
Jordan P.
I like all of sargento's products! Their cheeses taste so fresh and go perfectly with any dish. I love Swiss cheese on a variety of dishes and sandwiches so this is my go to when buying it.
Kathi F.
Simi Valley, CA
Starve to Artisan Blends Swiss is my number one choice of sliced Swiss cheeses. The flavor is perfectly balanced for a Swiss cheese that really gives you that bold flavor. If you like Swiss cheese, this is the product for you.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
This is the cheese I put on my sandwiches when I want to treat myself, as it's a bit thicker and has a nice texture. It goes especially well with Black Forest ham.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I hate Swiss cheese but this is by far my favorite Swiss cheese and is one of the only ones that I can ever eat. It is great to have in and combine with other foods but I don't recommend eating it straight.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product at a good price. Nice mild swiss flavor that worked on sandwiches and a mini picnic with cheese and crackers. Of note, held up well in the heat! I would purchase again. Sargento makes the best cheese. It's really good in sandwiches.
Tabitha J.
I love Sargento Swiss cheese. It tastes so good on an onion bun and turkey lunch meat. Sargento has a great selection of cheeses at your local grocery stores.