Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#215 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

Sargento cheese...any kind is delicious but this artisan baby Swiss is to DIE FOR! I like to wrap my cheese around a pickle or just eat it alone!
laura m.
laura m.
Bronx, NY

Es muy bueno me gusta mucho lo recomiendo sabe muy bien lo puedes acompañar con lo que quieras es muy buenl en verdad me gusta mucho mucho
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Fayetteville, TN

This is my favorite cheese brand, it taste great and has no bad things in it, taste wonderful. I recommend this product to everyone.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD

fresh flavor cheese, we purchase this brand regularly. it tastes just as good as the expensive cheese but has a better price.
June P.
June P.

I am a huge fan of Swiss cheese. When I make sandwiches I toast the cheese and bread together for a delicious melting taste.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This is probably my absolute favorite cheese. It's great on sandwiches but I'll gladly eat a couple of slices as a snack.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA

I only buy sargento and imported cheeses because they're so good. I use this to make the best grilled cheese sandwiches.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I'm reall not the biggest fan of cheese but i actuall like the swiss blends. Rather health and goes nice on a sandwhich.
Karine L.
Karine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Really great addition to my sandwiches. The flavor is mild which I like and it compliments all types of sandwich meats.
Misty S.
Misty S.

Melts great, tastes great, i use different cheeses for everything, make a grilled cheese with the swiss, its amazing

Join Now