Sargento® Artisan Blends® Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.

Shannen P.
College Station
This is a cheese that I like to put on my sandwiches. It has a really good flavor and it really adds to whatever you're putting it on. I bought this at Kroger, and I am a repeat consumer. It's a bit more expensive compared to the alternatives but it is good.
Ali'yah S.
Conyers, GA
This cheese makes great mac & cheese. best used making alfredo or just to add extra cheese topping for a great cheesy effect.Great price and o=i normally get it from krogers.
Biance M.
Bridgeport, CT
My son has been on the swiss cheese train. We bought this for his love of quesadillas and it usually ends in " can I have some more please?". Love the taste and quality ❤
Erin G.
very few brands sell shredded swiss and that makes this product essential! Especially in the winter and fall when it's time to enjoy fondue during the chilly weather!
Reva c.
Sugar Grove, NC
My all time favorite cheese brand can't live with out this stuff in my house my number one choice for recipes too!! I got mine from Walmart! I definitely recommend !
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I am generally interested in getting cheese at the lowest cost possible, which usually means buying a block of cheese and cutting / shredding it myself. However, someone had this at a party and was using it to make sandwiches, and I absolutely loved it, and the price seemed to be just about right for me. Everything about it sat well with me and made a heck of a sandwich cheese. I would definitely buy it again and use it for years to come.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
I love a good swiss, and this one is not only affordable, but it tastes great too! I've bought several packs and keep going back for more. They come in longer strips, so it's easier to use up the whole package quickly- I wish they'd either make them smaller slices or double the packs. But obviously, I keep going back to buy more so it doesn't bother me that much. :)
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
Cheese is my go-to snack right before bedtime. I will have a cheese stick or slice and fruit snacks or fresh fruit. It doesn’t matter to me what kind of Sargento® cheese it is because all the kinds I have tasted are flavorful, but my favorites are cheddar-mozzarella, colby-jack or string cheese sticks. Cheese and fruit is an awesome combination! It staves off hunger and is nutritious.
Keyla C.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite cheese to fix my favorite plates. My husband and I have decided that we will not use any other brand of cheese other than this one. its easy to work with. I feel like it melts easily and uniformly. I would recommend to others that like a strong cheese flavor in their foods. its delicious.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sargento cheese is very flavorful and has an authentic taste I always purchased this at my local grocery store and never disappointed the price is not bad at all for the high-quality product it is I highly recommend this product especially the Swiss it's much lower in fat than other cheese.