Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#239 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood , Florida

Is the second brand of cheese par excellence in my house, we buy all types of cheese per week and although we are few never makes us always want more, super fresh and accessible
aleea k.
aleea k.
Mount Hope, WV

Delicious cheese and perfect for sandwich. i usually find it for sale at Kroger for a reasonable price! it tastes real and not like plastic. very creamy, overall perfect.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK

This is the cheese I put on my sandwiches when I want to treat myself, as it's a bit thicker and has a nice texture. It goes especially well with Black Forest ham.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

The yummiest!! You can tell that this is high quality cheese. The packaging is great and sure to keep cheese fresh. It's affordable and delicious for any meal.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.

I love Sargento Swiss cheese. It tastes so good on an onion bun and turkey lunch meat. Sargento has a great selection of cheeses at your local grocery stores.
Helina S.
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA

I use it for my daughter's biscuits and baked salty pastries. I buy it because it affordable. I don't like to spend a lot on a cheese that I melt in the oven.
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Cheese is my weakness. I have to be honest, the packaging is what provokes me to buy Sargento. It just looks like something that belongs in a household.
laura m.
laura m.
Bronx, NY

Es muy bueno me gusta mucho lo recomiendo sabe muy bien lo puedes acompañar con lo que quieras es muy buenl en verdad me gusta mucho mucho
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Fayetteville, TN

This is my favorite cheese brand, it taste great and has no bad things in it, taste wonderful. I recommend this product to everyone.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD

fresh flavor cheese, we purchase this brand regularly. it tastes just as good as the expensive cheese but has a better price.

Join Now