Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#177 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY

I hate Swiss cheese but this is by far my favorite Swiss cheese and is one of the only ones that I can ever eat. It is great to have in and combine with other foods but I don't recommend eating it straight.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

I like all of sargento's products! Their cheeses taste so fresh and go perfectly with any dish. I love Swiss cheese on a variety of dishes and sandwiches so this is my go to when buying it.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL

Is the second brand of cheese par excellence in my house, we buy all types of cheese per week and although we are few never makes us always want more, super fresh and accessible
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA

Delicious cheese and perfect for sandwich. i usually find it for sale at Kroger for a reasonable price! it tastes real and not like plastic. very creamy, overall perfect.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK

This is the cheese I put on my sandwiches when I want to treat myself, as it's a bit thicker and has a nice texture. It goes especially well with Black Forest ham.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

The yummiest!! You can tell that this is high quality cheese. The packaging is great and sure to keep cheese fresh. It's affordable and delicious for any meal.
Helina S.
Helina S.
San CLemente, CA

I use it for my daughter's biscuits and baked salty pastries. I buy it because it affordable. I don't like to spend a lot on a cheese that I melt in the oven.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.

I love Sargento Swiss cheese. It tastes so good on an onion bun and turkey lunch meat. Sargento has a great selection of cheeses at your local grocery stores.
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Cheese is my weakness. I have to be honest, the packaging is what provokes me to buy Sargento. It just looks like something that belongs in a household.
laura m.
laura m.
Bronx, NY

Es muy bueno me gusta mucho lo recomiendo sabe muy bien lo puedes acompañar con lo que quieras es muy buenl en verdad me gusta mucho mucho

Join Now