Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups. see more...

Amanda Z.
This cheese is SO good! Melts down great on sandwiches, pastas, and even soups. Great to add to a salad as well. It has a nice, creamy finish and and excellent flavor. I found this at Wal-Mart and bought it on a whim, but it's definitely a product I will be buying again.
Leah D.
As someone who's not usually a fan of Swiss Cheese, I have to say that Sargento is the most amazing brand I have ever had. It's so fresh, and honestly tastes like the cheese I had when I lived in Europe. It's amazing to me that you can buy this right at your local grocery store for such a good price. Try it today!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this cheese. I love how this cheese tastes and is an all natural cheese. I buy this mostly at my local grocery store. It costs a little more that other cheese but it worth it. It is more healthier than some of the other cheese that I have tried.
Cassie S.
I CANT GET ENOUGH OF SARGENTO ARTISAN BLENDS SWISS CHEESE. I LOVE MAKING BIG OLE SANDWICHES FOR MY FAMILY AND THEY LOOOOVE TO EAT THEM. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE QUALITY AND FULL FLAVOR OF THE CHEESE ALL BY ITSELF. IT'S REALLY SO TASTEY. I RECOMEND THIS BRAND
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I tend to use the Artisan Blends when I'm making a homemade Alfredo or Macaroni. This is an excellent option. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I do think it is worth the flavor.

It is constantly high quality and I think its a great buy.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is really really good. Great on a ham grilled cheese or quesadilla. I like this way better than the store brand, it does not get hard quickly like the store brand does and the price is not that much more, like thirty cents or something like that.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Swiss is my favorite cheese and the Sargento cheese is delicious. The shredded Sargento Swiss cheese is perfect for breakfast sandwiches, quesadillas, and nachos and it melts very well. I would definitely recommend this cheese!
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this cheese. In fact, I love all cheese, but Artisan Swiss is my favorite kind. It's not too light and it's not too strong. For me, it's the perfect flavor and blend. You can find it at any local grocery store and I would recommend it to others.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Grill cheese favorite cheese to put!!! Yummy, rich and thick cheese. Taste is great once it melts and stretches too! I also like to added my tomato soup and make panini too! I'll grab a handful and just eat it plain too!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We use shredded cheese multiple times a week and I just love having so many different flavor a in a convenient package that's ready to go. Swiss is my favorite and goes great with chicken on a quesadilla or in my Pitts!